Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (4/11/14) Double Eviction

I know Leo is likely a gonner - but I really hope not.
Then it gets more interesting in the numbers.

If we get rid of Cat and somebody like Travis, we are left with 5 intruders & 5 original HMs.
I like that. But dumb Leo floats and is probably too ridiculously entitled to bond with the new guys.
Still interesting.

I'm guessing Cat and Leo are most likely going home tonight, though I would love it if either Aisha or Travis did go. Whatever happens, one of the two showmances will definitely be broken up tonight.

The eviction order is still F/M/F/M etc. Will it continue that way tonight with a female going first?

Good evening to Our Leader, Moderators, distinguished guests, members, lurkers, and robots!

Happy Melbourne Cup Day!

Have I got a story for you!

I was at a Melbourne Cup do, and there was this beautiful women with her breast out and proud, feeding her baby. She looked absolutely breathtaking. Suddenly I heard this yelling "stop that! STOP THAT! That is absolutely disgusting, COVER YOURSELF YOU FILTHY PIG!!!".

In hindsight, probably wasn't the best time or place for me to masturbate. But you live and you learn.
PMSL

* not so good a day for the horse that died. :(

Sorry to ask, start time in NSW?
EightThirts[DOUBLEPOST=1415090784][/DOUBLEPOST]
After last night's saves, I think I'm actually more looking forward to seeing the final percentages than the actual eviction. Lol.
Everything was restored when Priya had a higher save than Travii

Don't even care what's the numbahs are now.

Good evening to Our Leader, Moderators, distinguished guests, members, lurkers, and robots!

Happy Melbourne Cup Day!

Have I got a story for you!

I was at a Melbourne Cup do, and there was this beautiful women with her breast out and proud, feeding her baby. She looked absolutely breathtaking. Suddenly I heard this yelling "stop that! STOP THAT! That is absolutely disgusting, COVER YOURSELF YOU FILTHY PIG!!!".

In hindsight, probably wasn't the best time or place for me to masturbate. But you live and you learn.
Why did you put that in a spoiler?

I know Leo is likely a gonner - but I really hope not.
Then it gets more interesting in the numbers.

If we get rid of Cat and somebody like Travis, we are left with 5 intruders & 5 original HMs.
I like that. But dumb Leo floats and is probably too ridiculously entitled to bond with the new guys.
Still interesting.
I'd like Leo to stay tonight. Only to totally mess with Skye.

...you do realize it's both impossible and illegal to "rig" it?

The only form of "rigging" (for lack of a better term) that the producers can do is via manipulation within the editing (as is currently being pursued with Skye and the way she is perceived to us on the Daily Shows). Other than that, the eviction results are absolute.
so you're saying you know Skye in real life and she's different in the house? I think the way she is percieved in the house as of recently has been pretty negative by the way, the argument with Lawson, her bragging about her popularity etc.

I don't care who goes, no one I like is still up!
giphy.gif

so you're saying you know Skye in real life and she's different in the house? I think the way she is percieved in the house as of recently has been pretty negative by the way, the argument with Lawson, her bragging about her popularity etc.
I agree.

And no, what I am referring to is all the tidbits of info that nearly every evicted HM has mentioned so far in all their post-show interviews that the Skye we are seeing on the show isn't entirely the Skye that's in the house. Apparently she is rude, makes arrogant and mean comments, etc, but we aren't being shown that side to her.

Thus, a manipulation of a character to fit the show's persona of Skye to suit their "direction" of the show, which is not the real Skye.

Back