Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (4/11/14) Double Eviction

Hoping both travis and Aisha go. They leave together and only get a $500 appliance voucher each instead of the 50 grand they would have got before.
$5,000 voucher + Aisha has $20,000 in winnings

I have a feeling
That bb is going to be rigged tonight
And Sonia is going to say leo is saved
And cat will be evicted first (that's not rigged) and then it will be between travis and aisha

I have a feeling
That bb is going to be rigged tonight
And Sonia is going to say leo is saved
And cat will be evicted first (that's not rigged) and then it will be between travis and aisha
...you do realize it's both impossible and illegal to "rig" it?

The only form of "rigging" (for lack of a better term) that the producers can do is via manipulation within the editing (as is currently being pursued with Skye and the way she is perceived to us on the Daily Shows). Other than that, the eviction results are absolute.

Oh yeah, that. Stupid me
Still doesn't diminish the fact that they would have spent $50,000 for a fortnight in the house. That's an expensive stay at ~$3500 per night.

But they won't leave tonight anyway. Cat and Leo is my bet.

I've occasionally thought big brother was rigged to pull in viewers
Sorry, I added to my post after you quoted.

The only form of "rigging" (for lack of a better term) that the producers can do is via manipulation within the editing (as is currently being pursued with Skye and the way she is perceived to us on the Daily Shows). Other than that, the eviction results are absolute.

I bet Lowson is sending thousands of save votes to everyone but sCat so she gets evicted tonight so they can escape to Bali or where-ever they are planning to run away too....

I don't think today or the next few days/weeks will be 'fun' for him ansering the slut / cheater questions :) :p

Just saw a promo for tonight. Only three people in it and Travis isn't one of them.

I hope Travis leaves once and for all. Him and Aisha, actually. I don't even care about Cat anymore - Clawson is over, and Cat definitely will not win, so that's all good.

Aisha/Travis leaving would be the most entertaining double eviction. I would love to see them respond (especially Travis) if Sonia asks "Do you regret not taking the 50k?" - how funny would that be? They'd look stupid if they say "no", because all they got was a couple of extra weeks or something.

Back