Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (4/11/14) Double Eviction

I just had a thought.

Imagine Travis if Aisha does leave.

He was already showing signs of becoming Steven from BBUK but this would just flip him out on an all new level. He'll lose his mind entirely.
It would be a win for all us viewers if Aisha and Cat go. Skye and Travvy being knocked for sixes...priceless.

I think Cat will be saved & Aisha & Travis will be evicted.

I'm hoping Aisha and Leo go tonight. Travis needs to fall apart, and Skye needs to shake that 'couple' title that was thrusted upon her.

But srsly tho if Aisha and Travis were to leave tonight, it'd be so hilarious.

They have been focussing heavily on Cat in the ad's

I think Travis could be a smokey to go tonight.

Lots of chicks will save Leo and might think Aisha and Trav will have enough votes anyway.

Good evening to Our Leader, Moderators, distinguished guests, members, lurkers, and robots!

Happy Melbourne Cup Day!

Have I got a story for you!

I was at a Melbourne Cup do, and there was this beautiful women with her breast out and proud, feeding her baby. She looked absolutely breathtaking. Suddenly I heard this yelling "stop that! STOP THAT! That is absolutely disgusting, COVER YOURSELF YOU FILTHY PIG!!!".

In hindsight, probably wasn't the best time or place for me to masturbate. But you live and you learn.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It is going to take me 10 minutes to clean the tea off my laptop now. :hilarious:

Leo could get saved, if people voted for him to get rid of Cat:)
Aisha i would like to see withou tTravis.

I think they want to capitalize on the Cat nonsense and then have Lawson appear on stage. People have lost interest in them anyway, and if Cat is not evicted this week, even more interest will be lost, and Sonia's questions won't have the same impact. So, I think Cat is going, so they can milk this damn story, one last time. I think it would be ridiculous of Lawson to be there, but ridiculous and Lawson seem to go together, so he'll probably be there holding flowers, and a ticket.

I think an Aisha and Leo eviction would be the most interesting.

Travis would freak out with Aisha leaving.
Skye would try and crack onto Ryan
And Cat would be freaking out that Lawson is reconciling with Candice
But then the whole Travis experience would still be about Aisha. And I'm seriously over that.

I enjoyed him before they fully hooked up. I even didn't mind him in the Sanctuary but when it's all just Aisha, Aisha, Aisha I want him and her both gone. What a waste of the BB experience to either be pashing with or mourning someone the whole time.

I'm hoping Aisha and Leo go tonight. Travis needs to fall apart, and Skye needs to shake that 'couple' title that was thrusted upon her.

But srsly tho if Aisha and Travis were to leave tonight, it'd be so hilarious.
I think if Leo goes, Skye will make the moves on Ryan

Back