Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (4/11/14) Double Eviction

Well BB better get manipulating a few guy evictions, only 4 females left, and 6 males -
who will get the shove treatment?
Travis and Leo likely, with tom he is making no impression.
Dave is turning into a megalomaniac and better turn it down a bit or he may go nuts.

Shame it wasn't Travis instead of Aisha she was cool and pretty good value, i would have liked to see her get some time to blossom on her own.

I bet the producers are scrambling now to come up with something to replace Clawson.
A triangle between Leo, Ryan and Skye is my bet.[DOUBLEPOST=1415102978][/DOUBLEPOST]Travis might really lose it without Aisha, and that could cause trouble in the house.

[QUOTE="Aztecia, post: 2059472, member: 38942"I think it's important you guys know, this is the first gif I have ever made in my life. Pretty fucking chuffed.

dsd4q.gif
[/QUOTE]
@Aztecia
Congrats! :thumbsup:

But what if it was some sort of dare?
Or a bet?
Or an initiation of sorts for the new guys?
We won't know as we only get recaps of recaps shown this season.
:meh:

I missed more than half of the show, I tuned in just as Aisha left. So I'm watching it from the start while I read this entire thread. I'm even pausing the show if the comments get behind, and vice versa.

It's so much more fun with your commentary, you guys are all hilarious, and wise, and opinionated, I love it :)

Also, I should probably get a life aye :joyful:

[QUOTE="Aztecia, post: 2059472, member: 38942"I think it's important you guys know, this is the first gif I have ever made in my life. Pretty fucking chuffed.

dsd4q.gif
@Aztecia

Or a bet?
:meh:[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Ryan and Tom could be all over each other like a freaken RASH and we'd be none the wiser.

It's a nice deep old grab innit? Maybe Tom brought in the stash and Ryan is still trying to extract it? Just a theory.

@Aztecia

Or a bet?
:meh:

Exactly. Ryan and Tom could be all over each other like a freaken RASH and we'd be none the wiser.

It's a nice deep old grab innit? Maybe Tom brought in the stash and Ryan is still trying to extract it? Just a theory.[/QUOTE]
Another possibility!
Wow.
How much are we missing out on this year? Grrrrrr.

Well I'm disappointed Aisha was evicted. I thought she was really good value in the house. I thought she'd be a huge queen bitch in the house but she gave everyone a chance from David to Priya, and surprised me with how positive she was to everything. Should have been Leo and Cat.

Now were left with the Leo and Skye showmance which is going to derail Skye's run to the final. Skye just needs to either stick it out with him or tell him she doesn't want to be affectionate with him anymore (preferably the latter).

Will be interesting to see Travis in the following days, also I think Ryan is going to firm as the favorite soon.

As for the intruders I could not care less about the except for Penny. I wonder how they're going to handle the nominations tomorrow as I'm pretty sure all the intruders will be up.

So I have missed the episode and couldn't be assed to watch it, anyone wanna give me a summary of it?
Aisha got evicted. Her mum was there for her.
Cat got evicted. Lawson was there for her. He said the interviews he did were pretty brutal and didn't want Cat to face them on her own.
Ryan grabbed Tom's tuchus (no rhyme or reason as to why) but there is a screen grab in here for ya.
Cat's sister was there for her.
Lawson said Candice doesn't want to talk to him.
Leo said he got 'burned' by Skye when she didn't vote for him to come back into the house and she basically told him to toughen up princess.
Lawson rubbed Sonia's belly at the end of the show.
Pretty much that's all that happened in a nutshell for you.

I will miss Aisha. I like her. I like her approach to things. She surprised me actually.

I tried gettin' peeps voting for her on here in the Aisha appreciation thread, but there really wasn't many people putting in a lot of support.. *Somebody* should have done a better save Aish campagin tbh. She's a rocking chick. Lucky trav!

It's a nice deep old grab innit? Maybe Tom brought in the stash and Ryan is still trying to extract it? Just a theory.
Another possibility!
Wow.
How much are we missing out on this year? Grrrrrr.[/QUOTE]

I just realised that RASH and STASH rhyme!!!

Feeling a RAP coming on....

Back