Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (4/11/14) Double Eviction

Aisha got evicted. Her mum was there for her.
Cat got evicted. Lawson was there for her. He said the interviews he did were pretty brutal and didn't want Cat to face them on her own.
Ryan grabbed Tom's tuchus (no rhyme or reason as to why) but there is a screen grab in here for ya.
Cat's sister was there for her.
Lawson said Candice doesn't want to talk to him.
Leo said he got 'burned' by Skye when she didn't vote for him to come back into the house and she basically told him to toughen up princess.
Lawson rubbed Sonia's belly at the end of the show.
Pretty much that's all that happened in a nutshell for you.
Perfect Summary

Is it okay to rub a pregnant woman's belly when not invited to do so? Seems wrong to me.
I have a lot of tattoos, a full sleeve actually and I have random people come up to me and twist my arm around to look at it. Some people try and rub it, one Man put his hand under the bottom of my sleeve to roll it up without asking and I stood there in shock. So I've always compared it to pregnant women, I would never touch a persons personal area, at all, unless I knew them then I would ask. But pregnant bellies freak me out sometimes, THERE'S A HUMAN IN THERE, lol :D:hilarious:

Sonia didn't mind Lawson rubbing her belly.

Both of them were laughing about something when he rubbed her belly.

I tried gettin' peeps voting for her on here in the Aisha appreciation thread, but there really wasn't many people putting in a lot of support.. *Somebody* should have done a better save Aish campagin tbh. She's a rocking chick. Lucky trav!
i didnt think leo would pull more votes than aisha. if i had, i would have sent votes her way :(

Ugh I got called into work suddenly a few hours before BB started. Just got home and disappointed a missed an ep - going to miss Aisha heaps, she was one of my faves! Super easy on the eyes and a 'rippa chick' :(

I have a lot of tattoos, a full sleeve actually and I have random people come up to me and twist my arm around to look at it. Some people try and rub it, one Man put his hand under the bottom of my sleeve to roll it up without asking and I stood there in shock. So I've always compared it to pregnant women, I would never touch a persons personal area, at all, unless I knew them then I would ask. But pregnant bellies freak me out sometimes, THERE'S A HUMAN IN THERE, lol :D:hilarious:
I had a lot of people touching my belly when I was pregnant with the twins, I wasn't a fan but best moment when someone touched it and one of them started kicking, never seen someone move away so fast :roflmao: alien movement!!

Back