Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (4/11/14) Double Eviction

I think it's kinda weird as well. AFAIK, the percentages have always been shown just critical weeks (usually towards the end for obvious reasons, and this season where eviction was pending from a 'paused vote') the faces were blanked so not to reveal specific identities to the numbers. It's just weird that theyve up and dropped it altogether in both shows this week.
It's not weird. This season has had an agenda to follow.Manipulating votes is the key. Showing who was low last week won't work for who they want out next week.

This may sound a touch 'overinvested' but I sincerely hope that Candice is curled up under a big feather doona, having a glass of Evans and Tate's best Sav Blanc, in front of a log fire, with the most gorgeous, beautiful man on earth... Or her best mates...

Phone off, tele off. Moved on.

Am I the only one hoping that Candice is getting some sort of special consideration on her university exams? I mean if she really is in the middle of sitting exams at the moment like most of us University students are I too would be refusing to talk to Lawson. Poor girl. I couldn't imagine the stress of exams and stress of the whole nation (Well those interested in Big Brother) talking about you/wanting to hear you speak out etc.

Well, at some level, Lawson does. Cat doesn't, obviously.

I have heard that apparently that 'Lawson will always take the full blame, even if it isn't 100% his fault.'.[DOUBLEPOST=1415101550][/DOUBLEPOST]
This may sound a touch 'overinvested' but I sincerely hope that Candice is curled up under a big feather doona, having a glass of Evans and Tate's best Sav Blanc, in front of a log fire, with the most gorgeous, beautiful man on earth... Or her best mates...

Phone off, tele off. Moved on.

A log fire? In November?

I think it's important you guys know, this is the first gif I have ever made in my life. Pretty fucking chuffed.

dsd4q.gif

When Travis, Aisha and Cat were all up a few weeks ago
Aisha 27%, Travis 16%, Cat 15%.
How did Trav get more popular than Aisha?

When Travis, Aisha and Cat were all up a few weeks ago
Aisha 27%, Travis 16%, Cat 15%.
How did Trav get more popular than Aisha?

That's barely over a 10% change and it would be affected by people voting for other housemates too, not that unthinkable is it?

He throws fake sincerity out the window with the jokes doesn't he? He seemed full of life cracking jokes about how many people seen him kiss whilst complete disregard to the thought his gf saw it and the embarrassment it has caused her. Answering things about his gf, he just sounds like he doesn't care tbh. The douche is just that, a douche
Big word! Her not talking to him, is the same as her giving him her blessing. We have not been watching a man who cares about his girlfriend, in the house or out. As long as he is in the spotlight, feelings be damned. I personally would have been so ashamed to see the person I dragged into this, on a magazine, but not him. People saw him kissing, what else matters? And for this behavior his family is proud. LOL. I doubt proud would be the word my mother would be saying to me.

trav and aish should of taken the money and left when they had the chance

I think the voting was rigged or why else didn't they show the percentages.

View attachment 45086
Ha! Milford Sound is gorgeous... I was an adventure tourism reviewer in a former life, based in Queenstown. Make sure you do Doubtful Sounds too (or choose that first)... It's way more serene, scenic and less tourist filled.. ;-)

This is my happy place, the view from the family holiday house in Queenstown... Balcony and cold beers...

... oh wow!... thanks for the heads up... I paint and draw and have always loved a painting of 'Milford Sound' painted by Eugene von Guérard... this is it...

OA1.1970##S.jpg

... it's one of my most favourites of all time... I can't wait to go there as you can imagine Cornflake Girl... cheers.

Back