Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (4/11/14) Double Eviction

LOOK AT THAT

what-the-fuck-jpg.45079
damn. hes like knuckle deep.

image.jpg
...just a silly little joke on my part Cornflake Girl... I have relatives there and they ask me to come over there all of the time... might be going early next year... I can't wait... I would love to go to 'Milford Sound'... is it called that?... Tasmania is one of my favourite places of all time too... cheers.
Ha! Milford Sound is gorgeous... I was an adventure tourism reviewer in a former life, based in Queenstown. Make sure you do Doubtful Sounds too (or choose that first)... It's way more serene, scenic and less tourist filled.. ;-)

This is my happy place, the view from the family holiday house in Queenstown... Balcony and cold beers...

geez you would have thought the idiot (Lawson) could have held her hand. Thought they looked really uncomfortable sitting together. Lawson will get some sex and then he's out of that relationship, I'd have to say.

Lawson just started rubbing it like you would rub a Buddha. Happened as the credits started to roll. Couldn't tell Sonia's reaction because it was a long shot.
That's odd a young bloke would. But I'd guess they've spent a fair bit of time together today and perhaps he was invited to earlier or had asked and was allowed.

Back