Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (4/11/14) Double Eviction

Yes I find it totally illogical that Cat gets more flak than Lawson over this affair. If we are apportion blame it is 90% Lawson and 10% Cat. Lawson is the one who broke his word to HIS girlfriend. He is he one who was supposed to be committed. The person who hurt Candice was Lawson.

I'm not giving Cat more flak. I think they are equally disgusting. If you honestly think Candice has not been hurt by Cat's actions then you are deluded.

LOOK AT THAT

what-the-fuck-jpg.45079
......Damn... That's HOT.......

Reactions: Bae
I'm Kiwi (living in Sydney for last 3 years)...

NZ in General is like living here. Same people, same values. And while Australia has beauty, and I've travelled all around the world and I reckon Australasia WINS overall for it's diverse beauty, for sure, I must say, NZ is more STUNNING... Plus it's the population of Sydney, so we do okay on the world stage with sport and economically, accent aside..

Once the show's finished, take 4 odd minutes and watch...

...just a silly little joke on my part Cornflake Girl... I have relatives there and they ask me to come over there all of the time... might be going early next year... I can't wait... I would love to go to 'Milford Sound'... is it called that?... Tasmania is one of my favourite places of all time too... cheers.

Back