Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (4/11/14) Double Eviction

Didn't they always drop showing the percentages as it got close to the end?

I think it's kinda weird as well. AFAIK, the percentages have always been shown just critical weeks, usually towards the very end for obvious reasons like revealing too much info on who's likely to continue on to the win at that point (2012 they did this One time before the final week of evictions however when the mantra changed to 'vote to win' then went with the identity masking from there I think);

and this season where eviction was pending from a 'paused vote'; the faces were blanked so not to reveal specific identities to the numbers. It's just weird that theyve up and dropped it altogether in both shows this week.

Last edited:
It's just his sense of humour.
seriously, go away!
You know that we will not see eye to eye on this, so go play elsewhere or with like minded people. He is a dick to me and I don't care what your justifications are or explanations for him are either

It's about to start here, just catching up. No surprise with Cat going, though I would have preferred her to stay another week to see more reaction to Lawson leaving. At least it wasn't too predictable in the pairing, Aisha going was a bit of a surprise.

LOOK AT THAT

what-the-fuck-jpg.45079
Uh...

seriously, go away!
You know that we will not see eye to eye on this, so go play elsewhere or with like minded people. He is a dick to me and I don't care what your justifications are or explanations for him are either

Why is he a dick to you? He is human, he made mistakes.

Back