Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (4/11/14) Double Eviction

I've been saying it. There is a true emotional disconnect with him. Something is incredibly off. His responses fall in line with what I've been saying. He's making jokes. Does that sound like a guy who is all there?
He throws fake sincerity out the window with the jokes doesn't he? He seemed full of life cracking jokes about how many people seen him kiss whilst complete disregard to the thought his gf saw it and the embarrassment it has caused her. Answering things about his gf, he just sounds like he doesn't care tbh. The douche is just that, a douche

That was anticlimactic (NO VOTING PERCENTAGES ASIDE - that was AN OUTRAGE).

I've always thought Lawson was kind of faking it, to make up for the cheating, by pretending to be more in the throes of an undeniable romantic passion that he is - his demeanour on stage was weird tonight.

What a sad and sorry mess. Still, it's not Woody and Sun Yi.

He throws fake sincerity out the window with the jokes doesn't he? He seemed full of life cracking jokes about how many people seen him kiss whilst complete disregard to the thought his gf saw it and the embarrassment it has caused her. Answering things about his gf, he just sounds like he doesn't care tbh. The douche is just that, a douche

It's just his sense of humour.

That was anticlimactic (NO VOTING PERCENTAGES ASIDE - that was AN OUTRAGE).

I've always thought Lawson was kind of faking it, to make up for the cheating, by pretending to be more in the throes of an undeniable romantic passion that he is - his demeanour on stage was weird tonight.

What a sad and sorry mess. Still, it's not Woody and Sun Yi.

Lawson isn't faking.

Back