Skip to main content

Episode Day 54 (Fri 20/09/13): Daily Show (30m)

Excellent, my plan is working, what plan, i don't have a plan

Does that mean you are picturing boobs wearing big red shoes or the left side of side show Bob?

Haha! Unfortunately I'm picturing a left slung boob with a shiny red bulb for a nip and mop hair.
Btw it'd be nice if Tully wore a bra. Even her boobs are sulking ffs

Jade you are not in the early stages of dating love.
I'm sorry but she is in the early stages of a stalking charge.

And yes. Ed shouldn't "lead her on". I can't stand him either.

There must be about 100 other story lines we could have seen. Why keep beating this dead horse.

I'm sorry but she is in the early stages of a stalking charge.

And yes. Ed shouldn't "lead her on". I can't stand him either.

There must be about 100 other story lines we could have seen. Why keep beating this dead horse.

I think the storyline is to the BB producers what Jade is to Ed, easily available and somewhat entertaining. They'd have to build other stories from the ground up if they wanted to ditch the ones that are already there.

For Jade...
you-have-to-stop.gif

stop-trying-to-make-fetch-happen.gif

29b329c40d2f40d48a8307633c9cf3a3.gif

abby-lee-miller-making-yourself-look-desperate.gif
tumblr_mqxmp1agzr1s5r4d9o1_400.gif

You my friend have the mad gif skills! :)

I'm starting to get a bunny-boiler vibe from Jade. She seems to be totally obsessing.

tumblr_livuagfMtJ1qhbie8o1_500.jpg

[MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] those gifs are mad yo!
[MENTION=31714]Jam[/MENTION] How do you guys find this stuff?! Even more importantly who thinks of this in the first place? So funny.

I'm starting to get a bunny-boiler vibe from Jade. She seems to be totally obsessing.

Hahahahaha!!!! I don't recall that particular set being available for purchase when I was a Barbie fanatic!

Poor Jade, it's embarrassing enough to be an obsessed stalker, but on TV? Eeeekkk

What was with Ed going "NO!" when they asked him if he would stay in Jade's bed permanently. Is there any possible explanation for that bizarre behaviour?

Ahhhhhhh, that's what happened to that boyfriend!

Jam love your work, she looks exactly like jade.

Jade is the weirdest - but, in the real world she more than likely gets whoever she goes after, and this is just totally confusing & bemusing to Jade.
Lets face it, generally any reasonable looking girl doesn't get no from guys, they say yes to anything that looks like they may get some.

And Jade, shit she is clueless about guys, how they operate. She is going to get hurt over and over- unless she can learn and change.
It's like watching a 13 year old with rainbows and faeries in her head.

Do you think she imagines the boners Ed gets when she lays all over him mean love or attraction?

Shit, most of them are childish aren't they? Way too childish for their ages.

Just finished here, pretty uneventful show. Very little airtime for Tahan or Tully, but manufactured footage for the sisters with the holding hands and the feeding each other (which they didn't make obvious was instructed by BB). The producers are obviously trying to keep their vote up.

As for Jade, she's harmless, I don't get why everyone's suddenly turning on her just because she's a little clueless about Ed.

What was with Ed going "NO!" when they asked him if he would stay in Jade's bed permanently. Is there any possible explanation for that bizarre behaviour?

Yes there is. Ed had a scam going outside the house where he would date those who could prove they spent $50 voting for him. For that to work, Ed has to be available, and he cannot afford to have Jade leeching off him thinking she is in a relationship with him. The joke is on Ed now because his scam has been busted but he doesn't know it. So he carries on in the house keeping himself out of relationships.

Yet somehow every other HM seems to be aware of the situation.

Exactly...

And I think they're using to their advantage as strategy. They want her to look like a fool to the public. It will work for them in getting her out of the house. Where's Tahan's brutal honesty she boasts about? Her 'friends', the sugar sisters are such people pleasers that they can't be honest with Jade. Mikkayla is two-faced. Tim's honesty? Zip. He's playing both Jade and Ed.

Ed is so vain and self-absorbed. He can't confront her with the truth for 2 reasons: 1. he is spineless and immature and can't do it properly, and 2. the repercussions of him doing so would mean she ends up in tears and everyone runs to her and calls Ed a cad (which he is) and turns against him and nominates him and the public will do the same and evict him. In other words, he'll alienate himself far more by being completely honest with her than he will by continuing the charade.

He's juggling two games here - one in the house and one with Jade. He's in too deep with this one and has to maintain the two-face act he has created to save face - he is as delusional as Jade but for different reasons.

I swear sometimes these HM's forget there are cameras on 24/7 and underestimate the audience, what they see and what their reactions might be.

It must be a weird world in there.

Very little airtime for Tahan or Tully, but manufactured footage for the sisters with the holding hands and the feeding each other (which they didn't make obvious was instructed by BB). The producers are obviously trying to keep their vote up.

If the producers want to keep the sisters' vote up they need to show them doing something more interesting than being made to hold hands for a stupid punishment and feeding each other. Who wants to see that shit???

And Jade isn't even up for eviction so why would they make the main focus on her and Ed?

I haven't seen the episode yet but I'm guessing the promo was a crock of shit again?

Just starting here...someone needs to tell me. What in flaming blue spectacular hell is wrong with Jade?? "I don't want to have that conversation about not being a couple." Then stop chasing after him! Stop it!!! STOP IT!!!

Enjoy your once in a lifetime BB experience instead of chasing after a guy who only thinks you're only good for a pash o

r two when he's drunk.

And how sick must the sisters and Mikkayla be of listening to the same f*cking thing over and over and over again.

I am so done with her. I don't pity her. She just angrys up my blood when i see her now. Go home Jade.

^^^^^^
THIS.
Omg....get her off the tv please!

Back