Skip to main content

Episode Day 54 (Fri 20/09/13): Daily Show (30m)

I don't think it's fair to say Jade is blind or silly, I mean that Ed guy makes out with her, sleeps with her, hangs out with her regularly and people encourage her on how to get him. He's never once told her to her face to back off

Yes exactly. And as well know, there are lots that are not shown so we have no idea what other things he has said to her to make her think that.

Ed is a prick and is letting her fall for him. He should just cut it off but jade is pissing me off she's embarrassing herself.

It's not just kissing when drunk. She full on told him how she felt in the spa and he didn't dissuade her. Then she spoke to the girls seeking validation of what she was thinking and they were nodding agreement. She obviously has doubts about how he feels but like it or not she has hope of it becoming something. I'd guarantee that a lot of women who are criticising her have been in the same position. But then not everyone was watching you having feelings and being human were they. You must be desperate and pathetic. Ffs who exactly is she hurting besides herself?
Whoa simmer down cowboy. We "must be desperate and pathetic"? WTF. This is a tv show. We're commenting on what we're seeing and what's been shoved down our throat all this week. Maybe step away from the computer for a bit and calm down. You realise you don't know her right?

It's painfully obvious that all Ed wants is a root whereas Jade wants a relationship.

Shit ain't never going work.

Haha he wants some late night action, the complete opposite to what Jade wants, although, Jade wants that as well I guess:p
Yes lol
This is like the opposite George and Layla who were up front about what they were doing, these two...well only they know and Ed more so than Jade.

Ed probably goes all the way with Jade in the middle of the night & so does Drully but BB edits it out to string us along & make them all look psycho lolz;)

I feel like many of you are just not really paying attention to what both Ed and Jade are saying. Jade's not blind to their situation and Ed's not completely against it. Like, they JUST said it.

YES! Obviously, she wants it to go further but is happy for now whatever it is. And he doesn't mind it as long it doesn't go any further.
Interesting how Jade can't understand why he doesn't want to be a couple in the house when they obviously do couple stuff already. We obviously know why he doesn't want to be a couple because of the competition that his family is running (or was running). That is why she get so confused.

Ed probably goes all the way with Jade in the middle of the night & so does Drully but BB edits it out to string us along & make them all look psycho lolz;)

Well that's unfair! I almost died when Jade straddled Ed in the spa! I can hardly blame him for wanting to bang her, but being an honest arsehole instead of bumbling fool.

It's painfully obvious that all Ed wants is a root whereas Jade wants a relationship.

Shit ain't never going work.

I suppose finger banging is in full swing into the early hours hence why Tim & Tahan have to wander the back yard for hours on end until all their fingers are worn out for the evening.....

OMG!!! Thank you so much! That's the one. I must have heard the cover version in I Give It a Year.

And yes I watch rom-coms.

Deal_with_it.gif

At least you know what a rom-com is

This was a non-episode tonight.

Tully and Tahan did not feature. Yet they were more entertaining than the sisters who did appear! BB made them hold hands. Wow! That, and Jade's delusion getting worse, were the only things that happened tonight.

Back