Skip to main content

Episode Day 54 (Fri 20/09/13): Daily Show (30m)

He just hopped into bed with her you idiot!

Ed wants Jade's piece of arse, nothing more nothing less. How hard is that to understand seriously? It is not rocket surgery. lol

In the outside Ed would've had his way with her already by now and then call the cops on her if she didn't get the hint that a piece of arse was all she was to him. This is a clear case of pump then dump from Ed's perspective.

Jade, contrary to her protestations, is delusional and hoping that one day Ed will wake up and realise he's in love with her. *Insert Michael Jordan Laughing gif*

Honey that ain't gonna happen, trust me.

The HM's this year have it easy.

Years a go the HM's used to bake the bread, now they buy it.

Saw that the other day but thought they may of just bagged it to keep it fresh or something. Or maybe it's on the shopping list but it is mega expensive and they buy that instead of making it?

It used to be stipulated that the hot water would only turn on once the bread had been baked for the day. I think they've just decided to stop the bread baking this year.

Just starting here...someone needs to tell me. What in flaming blue spectacular hell is wrong with Jade?? "I don't want to have that conversation about not being a couple." Then stop chasing after him! Stop it!!! STOP IT!!!

Enjoy your once in a lifetime BB experience instead of chasing after a guy who only thinks you're only good for a pash or two when he's drunk.

And how sick must the sisters and Mikkayla be of listening to the same f*cking thing over and over and over again.

I am so done with her. I don't pity her. She just angrys up my blood when i see her now. Go home Jade.

THIS. :cool:

If she had have stuck with Drew after the fake marriage everyone would have been happy, well, most of them ---- now she's a stalker, Ed's a creep, Tim has the hots for a psycho, Drew is finger banging the wrong psycho, Sulky's crying cause she is psycho & it's all Jades fault :)

If she had have stuck with Drew after the fake marriage everyone would have been happy, well, most of them ---- now she's a stalker, Ed's a creep, Tim has the hots for a psycho, Drew is finger banging the wrong psycho, Sulky's crying cause she is psycho & it's all Jades fault :)

Lol, it's all so true.

I'm guessing the HM's dont have to bake their own bread like previous years because they have to be up early to milk Buttercup instead

I don't think it's fair to say Jade is blind or silly, I mean that Ed guy makes out with her, sleeps with her, hangs out with her regularly and people encourage her on how to get him. He's never once told her to her face to back off

Zeah, but he doesn't talk to her, doesn't put his arms around her, lies stiff as a board with his hands over his head if she tries to snuggle. He has not been clear enough, her 'friends' have been encouraging her - whether so she destroys herself or because they are stupid - and Ed sends the odd mixed message. But Jade is doing this to herself, just her, just her, and no one else.

It is a schoolyard infatuation, which Jade does not understand because her friends encourage her to believe the beautiful lie that she really, really wants to believe. She is damaged from before, has this fantasy of a safe, normal guy and has decided Ed is close enough.

Tim's little experiment worked quite well.

And is their an extra little spring in Tull's step. We know uncertainty iand change make her weepy, so she is clearly feeling secure at the moment. Drew and her must have made it official.

No it's all Tully's fault because Big Brother doesn't like her :eek:

Ohhh what can you say about Jade. I still really really like her, she has so many lovely qualities, she is vulnerable, and weak, and lacks confidence in herself to an unreal degree. She said to the girls AND in the diary room that she did not want ANOTHER conversation with Ed where he tells her he does not want to know. ANOTHER being the key word here !!!! Dear God.... how many of these conversations does he have to have with her for the penny to drop. That said..... I still just want to take her aside and have a gentle but firm talk to her. Its Ed.... Mr. older mature man... Mr. Perfect that its far easier to feel angry towards. He has lost his male buddies in the house, he has to keep her onside. He reels her in, and holds her at arms's length when it suits him. Why does he get into bed with her when he has not any real interest in her, and when he knows how obsessed she is with him and how vulnerable she is. Its not fair....he should know better. It doesn't excuse her pathetic fawning over him, and I just wish one of the girls would have that chat with her, tell her they can't listen to her going on about him for one more minute, that how can she not see what everyone else in the house can see.. that he has NO INTEREST, that its embarrassing to watch. The person who has that conversation with her will be cheered on by the public !

Perfect...my kinda show, if only we had live streaming :rolleyes:
Sideshow Boob has taken hahaha

With Jade's ass cheeks hangin' out at every opportunity, I can tell you for a fact, she certainly does not lack self-confidence...just one of her old fans now waving goodbye to her for good.

With Jade's ass cheeks hangin' out at every opportunity, I can tell you for a fact, she certainly does not lack self-confidence...just one of her old fans now waving goodbye to her for good.

To be fair, it's perfectly possible for a person to have faith in her ass cheeks but not in herself.

I like Jade but I hate all this dismal Ed nonsense.

I agree. I personally think is all a bit of an act to get sympathy from the voting public. I get the feeling she's not as dumb, naive and 'down to earth' as she wants us to believe.

To prove my point just look at how Drew handled her rejection of him compared to how Jade is handling her unrequited infatuation with Ed.

Even after she found out Drew had a crush on her, she had no qualms in continuing to toy/flirt with Drew, the very thing that jade fans accuse Ed is doing and thus putting most of the blame on him.

But did Drew go on and on in his head and to every other housemate about how he sees a future with her? No, he moved on and shacked up with someone else.

Ahhhhhhh, that's what happened to that boyfriend!

Jam love your work, she looks exactly like jade.

Jade is the weirdest - but, in the real world she more than likely gets whoever she goes after, and this is just totally confusing & bemusing to Jade.
Lets face it, generally any reasonable looking girl doesn't get no from guys, they say yes to anything that looks like they may get some.

And Jade, shit she is clueless about guys, how they operate. She is going to get hurt over and over- unless she can learn and change.
It's like watching a 13 year old with rainbows and faeries in her head.

Do you think she imagines the boners Ed gets when she lays all over him mean love or attraction?

Shit, most of them are childish aren't they? Way too childish for their ages.

Something must happen when you go in there, if you are not careful. Everyone says 'It is like High School,' and so maybe people just revert.

Quote of the night: "Whether you like it or not, I still care about you." Yeah. That's not stalkerish. At. All.
Ugh. Get your head out of Ed's ass, Jade.

Ed wants Jade's piece of arse, nothing more nothing less. How hard is that to understand seriously? It is not rocket surgery. lol

In the outside Ed would've had his way with her already by now and then call the cops on her if she didn't get the hint that a piece of arse was all she was to him. This is a clear case of pump then dump from Ed's perspective.

Jade, contrary to her protestations, is delusional and hoping that one day Ed will wake up and realise he's in love with her. *Insert Michael Jordan Laughing gif*

Honey that ain't gonna happen, trust me.
Seriously Con, I enjoy banter with you but would you bloody read my posts correctly? You'd have noticed I'd basically said that!

Back