Skip to main content

Episode Day 54 (Fri 20/09/13): Daily Show (30m)

Why not just let the sisters do what they want now? I thought it was kind of funny the first few days to keep them together, but it's enough.

This might be how they'd be anyway, as they act as if they are twins.

why don't the sisters and Mikkayla be good friends and tell Jade straight "he's just not that into you" luv

I think it's as much a gameplan, Layla did too well last year unfortunately and encouraged this.

Ok well he was still unclear in the spa.
Wtf.
Ed is not unclear. He sugar coats things in front of Jade but pays her obsessive ways out behind her back. He will not keep contact with Jade once outside of the house I am almost sure of it. He will be to busy having 1 night stands in Melbourne.

Yet somehow every other HM seems to be aware of the situation.
Yeah but he just needs to be honest like she says what she said well you say.
'I appreciate it jade but I think you mistake our friendship for something more'
Not hard!!!!

Wish people would stop encouraging Jade with Ed, alternatively we wouldn't be having to deal with this if people just let Ed get evicted last week as the bookies were predicting.

Sadly it really is time for Jade to go. I love her but I just hate watching this train wreck.

why don't the sisters and Mikkayla be good friends and tell Jade straight "he's just not that into you" luv
This, please, put her out of her misery, obviously the fish didn't work.
When Jade asked Mik if it was too much to leave the bracelet, how easy would it have been for Mik to say a simple "Yes". But better for Mik to let her keep making a fool of herself I guess.

When Ed gets out the whole country should suffer from a fake mass delusion and insist him and Jade are a couple until he goes mad.

I feel like many of you are just not really paying attention to what both Ed and Jade are saying. Jade's not blind to their situation and Ed's not completely against it. Like, they JUST said it.

I feel like many of you are just not really paying attention to what both Ed and Jade are saying. Jade's not blind to their situation and Ed's not completely against it. Like, they JUST said it.
I did but I don't believe Ed is being truthful.

Back