Skip to main content

Episode Day 54 (Fri 20/09/13): Daily Show (30m)

Whoa simmer down cowboy. We "must be desperate and pathetic"? WTF. This is a tv show. We're commenting on what we're seeing and what's been shoved down our throat all this week. Maybe step away from the computer for a bit and calm down. You realise you don't know her right?

That was sarcasm which I guess doesn't translate in the written word. It meant I think exactly the opposite.. That a person's vulnerabilities does not make them desperate and pathetic like some people say, it makes then human. I respect your opinion and your posts a lot, actually, I was just trying to express my thoughts on the matter as well and was not targeted to any particular person.

Oh.. And I'm not 'cowboy'. I'm all woman and have been ' pathetic' about a guy when I was younger too.

That was sarcasm which I guess doesn't translate in the written word. It meant I think exactly the opposite.. That a person's vulnerabilities does not make them desperate and pathetic like some people say, it makes then human. I respect your opinion and your posts a lot, actually, I was just trying to express my thoughts on the matter as well and was not targeted to any particular person.
Ah makes sense. I was wondering what the heck was going on because it didn't sound like you at all! To be honest I thought maybe you'd been hitting the vino. I've loved Jade from close to the start but she's been doing my head in for the past 2 days, starting with the LF updates yesterday which I'm happy they tried to show tonight. He's playing her and she's obviously being fed mixed messages from him and her supposed friends which isn't helping at all. Normally I can just brush it off and explain it away but for whatever reason - and maybe it's because she's not up for eviction and has more time to just "be" - it's excruciating to watch at the moment.

Hopefully Ed's big bomb will be him bombing out next time he's up for eviction.

Ed has already dropped his bomb - unknowingly. It was when he was answering BB's question about the emotional manipulator in the house being Tim, and how he had targeted Ben.

i thought someone said there was going to be something explosive tonight?

did I miss Mr Clooney farting or something?

30 mins of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

Ah makes sense. I was wondering what the heck was going on because it didn't sound like you at all! To be honest I thought maybe you'd been hitting the vino. I've loved Jade from close to the start but she's been doing my head in for the past 2 days, starting with the LF updates yesterday which I'm happy they tried to show tonight. He's playing her and she's obviously being fed mixed messages from him and her supposed friends which isn't helping at all. Normally I can just brush it off and explain it away but for whatever reason - and maybe it's because she's not up for eviction and has more time to just "be" - it's excruciating to watch at the moment.

I know, believe me I cringe for her too. I think it just hits a personal note for me when I see people laughing at her for it. I'm sorry for not being clear.

Just starting here...someone needs to tell me. What in flaming blue spectacular hell is wrong with Jade?? "I don't want to have that conversation about not being a couple." Then stop chasing after him! Stop it!!! STOP IT!!!

Enjoy your once in a lifetime BB experience instead of chasing after a guy who only thinks you're only good for a pash or two when he's drunk.

And how sick must the sisters and Mikkayla be of listening to the same f*cking thing over and over and over again.

I am so done with her. I don't pity her. She just angrys up my blood when i see her now. Go home Jade.

I know, believe me I cringe for her too. I think it just hits a personal note for me when I see people laughing at her for it. I'm sorry for not being clear.
You have nothing to apologise for. If anything I should because I misinterpreted what you said. I've been in her shoes too although thankfully not on tv and that's probably why this overload from the producers is really driving me nuts. I'm sure I'll be back to the good side in no time. xo

Just starting here...someone needs to tell me. What in flaming blue spectacular hell is wrong with Jade?? "I don't want to have that conversation about not being a couple." Then stop chasing after him! Stop it!!! STOP IT!!!

Enjoy your once in a lifetime BB experience instead of chasing after a guy who only thinks you're only good for a pash or two when he's drunk.

And how sick must the sisters and Mikkayla be of listening to the same f*cking thing over and over and over again.

I am so done with her. I don't pity her. She just angrys up my blood when i see her now. Go home Jade.

All will be revealed in the last 30 seconds bwahahahahahaha......

Well if Ed continues to do the stuff he did at the end of the show, you can't really blame her.

If you're also a "How I Met Your Mother" fan... you'd probably be familiar with the episode "Hooked" (Season 5 Episode 16), where Ted was being strung along by a girl called Tiffany. His situation was hopeless and embarrassing, and at the same time Tiffany was lapping it up whenever it was convenient for her. During the episode it is revealed that they have all been on someone's hook, and all had someone on theirs... and that having someone hooked on you has it's perks, even if you're not interested.

The Jade and Ed situation is SO much like that. I'm finding Jade painful to watch too. In fact, I watched yesterday's episode twice because I missed a fair bit while I ran an errand first time... and on the second time around I had to mute Jade rambling to Tim about Ed. Once was enough!

Even so... I wouldn't call her a "bunny boiler" until Ed stops kissing her, stops sleeping in the same bed as her every night, and generally stops allowing his ego to get stroked by the whole situation... only for her to still to still not get it.

For Jade...
you-have-to-stop.gif

stop-trying-to-make-fetch-happen.gif

29b329c40d2f40d48a8307633c9cf3a3.gif

abby-lee-miller-making-yourself-look-desperate.gif
tumblr_mqxmp1agzr1s5r4d9o1_400.gif

Back