Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

There's a thought. Once VCE exams start, could the junior voters be not voting as much or will the youngers teens still be lurking?

So obvious marina be evicted but should be sleaze cat.love the four new hms.hope penny stays in as she will bring fun into the house. So knew ryan would swap the four he chose. A no brainer.

So obvious marina be evicted but should be sleaze cat.love the four new hms.hope penny stays in as she will bring fun into the house. So knew ryan would swap the four he chose. A no brainer.

just how obvious?

Do you have money in the bank?

Do you know if you didnt touch say $100 for twelve months in a standard bank account, you would have $102.85 this time next year

Do you know that your obvious Marina thought with the same $100, left with a betting agency, for a tiny 4 days, would see you have $225 now?

Obvious, hey?

Marina's exit saw my wealth increase by $475 last night

I implored as many fellow bBbA readers to jump on and bet (providing they were over 18, or had suitable fake ID/hacker ability)

Those who saw the obvious exit are watching the rest shine our shoes this morning.

Ding
Ding

just how obvious?

Do you know if you didnt touch say $100 for twelve months in a standard bank account, you would have $102.85 this time next year

Do you know that your obvious Marina thought with the same $100, left with a betting agency, for a tiny 4 days, would see you have $225 now?

Obvious, hey?

I implored as many fellow bBbA readers to jump on and bet (providing they were over 18, or had suitable fake ID/hacker ability)

Those who saw the obvious exit are watching the rest shine our shoes this morning.

Ding
Ding
Every eviction has been obvious. Do you have to live in Australia to bet legally on big brother? Next week will be harder with everyone up but the odds might be better.

Every eviction has been obvious. Do you have to live in Australia to bet legally on big brother? Next week will be harder with everyone up but the odds might be better.

The odds set are ACCURATE and dependable by bookmakers as a guide to who will go.

These agencies do NOT throw away money; they have experts that take various and intricate aspects of BB history & trends into their formulae and are rarely incorrect

You should be able to bet with any UK based agency and most Aussie

just how obvious?

Obvious, hey?

Ding
Ding
absolutely, it was so obvious - fairly boring, garden variety female intruder on 1st week up for noms will always go - I put $85 at $2.25, which was everything I had in the betting account lolz - thanks BB Barina..

Did anyone hear the F-word in Tuesday's ep? It was about six minutes into the show, when Cat, Lawson, Leo, Travis and Aisha were sitting around outside, joking about how little sleep they'd had.

Lawson: I've seen three sunrises in a row.
Cat: I've seen... three sunrises (laughing) in a f***ing row.

Lawson's microphone was louder than Cat's, but it's still clear what she says.

It was like a tiny insight into what life in the house must really be like, a reminder of all the fun stuff Channel 9 won't show us.

I love four new people and I'm happy with Ryan's choice but I predict they will only stay there for one week. Big Brother really disappointed me this year and to be honest I only watch 10 mins of each episode and skipping most parts on YouTube when I watch it in Europe.

just how obvious?

Obvious, hey?

Ding
Ding
You absolutely make NO sense in your garbled attempt at sarky humor hunny bee.. it's obvious to me as she was the newest intruder and I wrote that as in saying MY OPINION! Kiss on that doll face!

You absolutely make NO sense in your garbled attempt at sarky humor hunny bee.. it's obvious to me as she was the newest intruder and I wrote that as in saying MY OPINION! Kiss on that doll face!

Okay.
Cool.
Whose OPINION do you usually say in ?
#kissingtwentyfoursevs

Back