Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

When you guys say you voted "a lot" this week - what does this generally mean for you?
I always vote for Priya, but considering I almost didn't vote at all last season, a few votes each week is "a lot" to me.

Oh.

I had no idea you had such tragic taste.

bmWyX3D.gif

Pritians were just lucky it wasn't a double tonight. There would probably be HUGE "terrorism" issues when you guys and gals started burning TV Week, Woman's Day and New Idea in effigy.

Yep :( I don't understand how people can vote for someone as nasty and sneaky as Skye. She brings nothing to the house. Neither does Travis, who is just a creepy weirdo. I'm not a fan of Priya, but she does more than those two at least. But Skye just needs to fecking go. Supporting a spoilt, nasty little brat like that isn't going to do her any favours (and is just following in the suit of BBUK this year and letting the bully win to continue her nasty ways).

Skye might be a little dim at times, but you cant call the girl nasty.

Well I see the pressed SAME OLDS have COME OUT to COMMENT on PRISUS. AGAIN.

HER POWER.

I see a few NEWBIES have also crawled out of the woodwork, feeling GALVANISED into SHADING HER.

HER POWER.

She's still in the house tho so you can remain PRESSED OVER PRISUS.

EUYaKyG.gif

HER POWER.

ROFL at the Priya worshippers blaming screen time and poor edit for the low votes. I actually liked her more than usual this week, so can't have been that bad!

Stay pressed Pristians!

Back