Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

I hope when she walks off the stage they say that she can meet her dog and it's not really dead. Then when shes crying and having a breakdown throw the dead rotting dog corpse at her face and say lol jk

Oh, Australia, I'm so disappointed in you. Skye and Travis getting the most vote is just sad. This is what happens when 12 year olds have phones. Eww.
And Priya lower than whore is unfortunate.
Yep :( I don't understand how people can vote for someone as nasty and sneaky as Skye. She brings nothing to the house. Neither does Travis, who is just a creepy weirdo. I'm not a fan of Priya, but she does more than those two at least. But Skye just needs to fecking go. Supporting a spoilt, nasty little brat like that isn't going to do her any favours (and is just following in the suit of BBUK this year and letting the bully win to continue her nasty ways).

Did I just see Travis and Skye get nearly half the votes between them?
tumblr_n7l7yvtHYL1t0l1jvo1_400.gif

Why are people surprised Skile and Tragic were top saved? They have been clear favourites in save votes previously.
Why would it have changed now?

Well said, I totally agree. Travis and Skye are both great housemates and I would be more than happy to have them as final two, although atm I would prefer Leo and Skye or David and Skye in the final two over Travis but any of them winning would make me a happy lady!

Back