Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

Just finished watching that mostly entertaining episode, overall it was good but I couldn't help thinking that they are aiming at the family market these days by making all of BB PG and even censoring things about the show to an extent where they even asked one of the folks who interview the housemates to remove certain content ( which was regarding that confrontation that was developing between Ryan & Travis ).. Channel 9 is running around like a dog with a tail between its legs with this show.. Surely the overseas shows actually give viewers all at least some kind of uncensored rundown of their rude mannerisms ; these things are so intrinsic to the show Big Brother and yet we are given a tiny censored piece of it and then peeps in the know told not to discuss certain details about their experience.. Hummm.

Somebody should honestly get a quadcopter with a camera and fly it over the compound, that would be funny. Might catch evidence of someone hitting the clapboard before Skye jumps into the hot tub, or seeing a lot of tracks laid out inside the compound with cameramen freely walking about. Ha!

Well yeah, I have got to say that I miss Gretel on the show, she so often used to hit the nail on the head with the housemates, at least that's how I remember her and she was astute, observant, witty, and made us laugh. Sonya has never made me laugh once, she's made me feel awkward quite a few times, though. She's a lovely lady, don't get me wrong, but personally I think she's more suited to something like a dance reality show, or The Block or some thing like that.. I think she'd be more than wonderful in one of those shows and she'd probably encourage me to watch them. ;)

However I just don't feel like she is well placed being the 'one and only' BB 2012+ presenter.. The prerequisite to being a BB presenter should be some wit, a dose of humour, social observation skills, awareness of the audience and what people are wanting, ability to dish it out just a tad when housemates do stupid things, and a nice face to look at is always nice (not looking at Sandilands here)..

Sonya is really missing some of those ingredients.. Thank goodness she's nice to look at and all that, but having the wrong person doing the presenting really can take something away from a show. Sorry to Sonya lovers out there lol. That is all.

Somebody should honestly get a quadcopter with a camera and fly it over the compound, that would be funny. Might catch evidence of someone hitting the clapboard before Skye jumps into the hot tub, or seeing a lot of tracks laid out inside the compound with cameramen freely walking about. Ha!
I don't know if they still do it, but back in the CH10 days me and my family went a couple of times to Dreamworld and took helicopter rides over the BB house, I remember seeing Fitzy running around the pool and the girls from that season tanning. I was young though so don't remember what other seasons I went to see

My patience can only be tested so far and Skye has crossed the line for me tonight. I have tried to support and like her but I think since she made the comment to Leo that he is hanging around her because she's so loved out here, was the beginning of the end. Even up until the weekend I tried to stay loyal but after tonight, nope, I'm done.

I said after she used her Head of House 12 points, quite cleverly, although she probably didnt understand what she was doing, that it was hers to lose. She is doing a pretty good job of turning victory into defeat. Every time she puts the little girl act on, everyone knows she is a fake now. We have heard her have some reasonably intelligent conversations in the diary room. Its looking more like David, or God forbid, Teflon are being groomed as the winner now. They are consistently getting the better edits.

At least Teflon used the swap pretty well, by breaking up the couples. It was obvious to us, but I dont think it clicked in his head, until BB planted the seeds.

Lol I came on here to talk about tonight's episode and got caught up in a stalking challenge... SO MUCH FUN!! He looks the best in this suit I think.. damn CommSec cross we didn't have it in Perth and usually it's the man with the huge beard that makes you feel like you are stuck in the jungle in Jumanji..

0.jpg

The Grizzly Adams ComSec guy is called Tom Petrovski. Oh, I remember back to the good old the days when he was clean shaven and you would count his eyebrow wiggles when he came on, instead of commenting that his bushy beard still lives on.

He couldn't pick another female or there would be a couple in the swap.
I don't think he had a choice in regards to sending Priya in. BB gave a big enough hint to split the couples up and it's not like he had a huge selection of housemates. How much bitching from some in a split couple would be going on if one couple had been in there? If a couple was to be in there, my choice would be Leo and Skye. Seriously get up Travis's nose.

Travis looks like a kindergarten kid

He acts like one too. The poor fool hasnt worked out yet that Aisha is using him. I thought it was interesting what Skye said in the diary room that Travis said that he would prefer that he won, instead of Aisha. Skye said she would find out what Aisha says, I hope they show the conversation, but its probably asking too much. Is it down to 3 days next week yet?

I watch that kind of talk and reaction in my job. The difference is that the kids are 3 years old. Truly the same training when I take them to a show. They are being talked to the same way Sonia does to us, and encourage to react the same way as the audience does.
Yep she the wit of a talking koala bear, even so far as to complimenting koala bear wit.

She is not suited to BB . While everyone loves her because she is so warm and likeable, a lot of that audience does not know what they are missing with a host capable of making them think a little and turning that evictee walk down that ramp a moment of excitement, knowing what we where going to get out of the last evictee... Now I'm just like yeh yeh get it over with, show us the video.

The Grizzly Adams ComSec guy is called Tom Petrovski. Oh, I remember back to the good old the days when he was clean shaven and you would count his eyebrow wiggles when he came on, instead of commenting that his bushy beard still lives on.
I reckon Tom's excellent. Reminds me a bit of that chap in the Trivago ad.

I'm not sure that splitting up Clawson was the best move for Ryan because it might extend Cat and Lawson's stay in the house if the viewers don't see Clawson together. Because every time you saw Cat with Lawson it reminded you that Lawson is a cheater. Not seeing Clawson together may make the voting public forget about Lawson's cheating ways and Cat's homewrecking abilities.

"we do not forget"[DOUBLEPOST=1414508949][/DOUBLEPOST]
He acts like one too. The poor fool hasnt worked out yet that Aisha is using him. I thought it was interesting what Skye said in the diary room that Travis said that he would prefer that he won, instead of Aisha. Skye said she would find out what Aisha says, I hope they show the conversation, but its probably asking too much. Is it down to 3 days next week yet?

Am expecting that. And a 3 and a half hour eviction episode to boot.

Back