Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

They struggled to put together even a minute's worth of interesting, aired footage of Marina. Why put someone in,, and then not show them? Just as cannon fodder, so a favourite gets another week? And did they even ask anything about her? It all seemed to be about contrived storylines - Aisha's jealousy four strangers she barely knows et
It is a shame Marina didn't stay and ended up in the sanctuary with travis
Travis would have been crawling up the wall while Cat was digging a tunnel under it.

I'm losing interest each time I watch an episode. I wont abandon this series because I've put the time in and would like to see how it ends. But it is getting really bad.

Yes, I sick of it.
Monday night was not too bad, but with Sonia and the audience, it is not fun at all. My finger is on the mute button all the time, I miss most of what Sonia says.

I watch that kind of talk and reaction in my job. The difference is that the kids are 3 years old. Truly the same training when I take them to a show. They are being talked to the same way Sonia does to us, and encourage to react the same way as the audience does.

omg I WANT TO TASTE HIM

2cb125e92b86349304e7d1aef53932ec_400x400.jpeg

og9vgj.gif

Back