Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (21/10/14) Eviction #7 and cash self-eviction

Is it just me or are all the intelligent and mature housemates getting evicted now? I really don't want to have the final five as Travis, Skye, Aisha, Jason and Cat. That would actually be like watching a crossover between Play School and Geordie Shore.
Fingers crossed that Prisus stays tomorrow!

Sandra wasn't really mature and intelligent in the house. She might be irl, but she was just needy, insecure, and kinda whiny while in the house.

I think the mature and intelligent ones are David, Priya, Leo, and Ryan to a lesser degree.

PS: Is it just me or did Priya always have a halo above her banner here? :p
Prisus

prisus-jpg.42040
[DOUBLEPOST=1413890484][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sandra wasn't really mature and intelligent in the house. She might be irl, but she was just needy, insecure, and kinda whiny while in the house.

I think the mature and intelligent ones are David, Priya, Leo, and Ryan to a lesser degree.
From what we saw, I'd agree. But I actually think she was a smart person. That's just my opinion, take it or leave it.

If they think about it, likely there will only be about the same left at the end if that,
the way the money is dwindling this may be the largest sum anyone gets.

And, 9 are persuading them to leave possibly as we wonder.
This show is so fucked, I hope one of them is cynical enough to get the whiff of something bad is happening all around me,
and want to flee.
I feel a bit sorry for some of them having to endure what is in that house, Cat is just feral, you would just want to shove her in the pool - speaking of the pool, why don't they ever use it?

ooooKKKKaaaayyyy
how the hell is this thread at 104 pages already?????
:arghh:

It's only 7pm here in WA... anyone wanna give me the nutshell version???

Pulheeease...?
Sure Ms Bun Bun:
Opened with a recrap of Flawson and Scat. Ew.
Then Priya was called into the Power Room and told to offer the person she said had the easiest time so far in the house the $20 large to piss off. They showed a clip of BB asking Priya who she thought this person was and she said Aisha.
The Lieson went into the diary room where BB proceeded to ask him if he could talk to Candice what would he say.
Lieson tried very unsuccessfully to muster up any tears as he pretended to be remorseful by saying he was sorry. he did manage a few real ones when he worked in his dead Mom again.

Then he went to the bedroom to sulk and told Ryan to tell the housemates he wasn't hungry. So of course when Ryan relay ed this nugget of information, Scat waddled rather bowlegged to the bedroom to breastfeed Lieson.

The singing task got under way with Scat chucking a Gemma saying she gets pushed aside all the time, etc.

Aisha said no. BB called Trav in and said he would give them each $25,000 to leave and they have tonight to think about it. In the skanktuary. Yeah. *snort* We all know they won't be doing much thinking in there.

We saw the world premier of the video for the song. Ryan was the most saved. Sandra got evicted.

And that, dear Ms Bun, brings us to now.

Actually watching the show now instead of just reading in here lol

Aisha's gonna stab Marina in her sleep..

Grow up Cat seriously. Wahhhh I want to go first. Can't wait till you and your floppy-haired dingleberry b/f disappear into oblivion.. you can go be his replacement mum.

Lol @ Jason and Travis thinking they sounded good.

Liking Skye tonight again.

Why is Ryan growing on me? This is strange. But he does need to stop flashing those snaggle-teeth

I loved that video lol. Dave and Skye were great I thought. Leo's rap was ummm.. sorry but please can someone here keep his mouth busy so he doesn't do that again?

Oh oh OH! And @MsBunnie , Aisha is STEAMING with jillousy over Marina flirting with Travis. And Travis is also flirting back. And Aisha disn't luck it!!

It was hard seeing her intelligence through the "OH MY GOD SAM, I LOVE YOU" and the excessive insecurity.

But yeah, I definitely got the impression there's more to her under the surface, I just don't think the house was very good for her.
Yeah agree, 100%.

It was hard seeing her intelligence through the "OH MY GOD SAM, I LOVE YOU" and the excessive insecurity.

But yeah, I definitely got the impression there's more to her under the surface, I just don't think the house was very good for her.

No, the house wasn't good for her, and she seemed happy to be out. There was a lot more to her than those crying moments.

Dummy Spit ! Can someone pls put a pic of Cat with a dummy in her mouth ? What a big sooky lala she is . It would be interesting to see if the housemates worked out how to piss Cat off ... just get her to wait at the end of the line/ make her last in anything, put her in coventry , ignore her, leave her out of something.
BTW I could not drum up an ounce of sympathy for Lawson, not this time .

I just don't understand what is happening in this show any more. <sigh>

Yeah.

And then it kind of dawned on me.
Humph, this 9 beast is in fact the same, same, same.
They really only know how to serve up shit.

2012, BB, shit
2014,BB shit

2013 - there was plenty of shit in there too. But this one had Tim and Tahan who would not be tamed or do what 9 wanted, these 2 made 13 magic.
There was also a good supporting cast, but only a handful.
The rest were just like these shitheads.

But I have to say, I find it fascinating watching Cat - to see how somebody like that operates is just amazing to me.
We have all met trainwrecks, dealt with their shit, etc, but rarely, well never have i been privy to how they work.
These child/adults, weird.

About to start here, forgot there was an eviction tonight. Just catching up on the thread, Sandra going was no surprise, but Ryan got highest save??

And I see Priya got her halo. ;)

Oh oh OH! And @MsBunnie , Aisha is STEAMING with jillousy over Marina flirting with Travis. And Travis is also flirting back. And Aisha disn't luck it!!
ahhhHHHhaaaaaa! That would be why Marina was SOOOOOOOO happy to have Travwit back... she did drool over him when she first came in (said he was so good looking in real life etc)...maybe why Aisha did not want to take the cash and leave Twaviewavie in the clutches of Manrina.[DOUBLEPOST=1413891347][/DOUBLEPOST]And thank fuck they offer all that catch to Aisha and Travwit...hopefully they take it and fuck off. Maybe they need the extra person gone so they can bring Candice in as an intruder. FUCK YEAH!

Back