Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (21/10/14) Eviction #7 and cash self-eviction

Have started playing my recording...sorry I am late, Pecan :D

Sonia looks fantastic in that maroon frock.

Oh David is spooking HMs like Trevor did????

Really? I checked the site at the start and thought it just offered show recaps and polls. I didn't think they had started to offer extra video footage like previous years.

It's mostly the same stuff, but every now and then they include extra bits. For example: Skye shopping as HOH - on the site, the clip shows her crying afterwards thinking she'd done badly (which was not shown on the daily show).

I think Ryan is this years Drew. Won't be nominated a lot and be heaps chilled and when he is all the chicks will save him cos he's a good looking bloke.

Will def make the top 5

Reactions: PTT
It wasn't shown on the show. It was in the ads, and online, but never appeared on the show.

I was gonna say, because I read about it somewhere, but I never actually saw it until today, and I was so certain I hadn't missed any episodes!

That was psycho Ryan abusing his position as creative director by playing a "joke" on Priya. There may be blowback for him because of this.
I think he will be ok, besides the 38% speaks louder than everyone else

Edit: there was partial sarcasm there

No Lawson...you haven't ruined Candice's life (you arrogant prick)...you have let her go and she will be grateful on the end...not to have ended u with a prick like YOU.
To be fair he has point though. Cat's gonna cop a helluva lot of flak for this 'cheating' business on a reality tv show (similar to what Tully has gone through), I think that's what he's getting at.

I think he got some sympathy for his revelation about his depression, but that doesn't stop me from thinking that he is a nasty person.
I'm fickle with him. I liked him at the start, thought he was a douche with skye, but I admit after the depression edit, I did think maybe I misconstrued the argument he had with her and he was just on the defensive because he cant help but feel down. But he does make one too many jokes and usually at the hms expense, so I do see the nasty side and he does come across condescending. But at the moment, after his banter with Sonia, I thought he was funny and I like him for the moment. I don't want him to win though

Back