Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (21/10/14) Eviction #7 and cash self-eviction

Priya is so self controlled... I would have been rubbing that money against my cheek and trying to stuff it into my bra.

That was the most stupid twist in BB history, sorry I didn't get much joy out of it BB.

Not a hugely entertaining episode, except for the bits where we get to see *REAL* housemate discussion during the times when the housemates where waiting for people to get to the diary room and back.

Anyone notice the deafly silence when Sandra was saying "Did you see the bit about the ... " on the eviction stage ? The housemates have no idea that nobody can actually watch them most of the time if they wanted to!

4/10 for this rather lengthy episode of not much. Not so super excited about some of the favourites getting this ridiculous choice tomorrow either.

And Ryan got so many votes, what the!!

RYAN GOT THE MOST VOTES?!?!

anigif_enhanced-26900-1406594765-1.gif

Shit.
Hope you don't expect me to go all the way back finding that post so I know whether to agree with your post or not.
Fuck it. I'll just agree.

Haha I was referring to Jason's letter about his parents not accepting the gay thing. He got a wave of sympathy due to that so I think he'll be safe sadly.

That was the most stupid twist in BB history, sorry I didn't get much joy out of it BB.

Not a hugely entertaining episode, except for the bits where we get to see *REAL* housemate discussion during the times when the housemates where waiting for people to get to the diary room and back.

Anyone notice the deafly silence when Sandra was saying "Did you see the bit about the ... " on the eviction stage ? The housemates have no idea that nobody can actually watch them most of the time if they wanted to!

4/10 for this rather lengthy episode of not much. Not so super excited about some of the favourites getting this ridiculous choice tomorrow either.

And Ryan got so many votes, what the!!
I don't agree. About it being the most stupid twist. It's a good one. Just the wrong one to offer it to. Offer it to someone who's been up more than a few times,not one of a power pair.

AND, who would Pryia have picked to offer it to if not prompted?

About to start here, forgot there was an eviction tonight. Just catching up on the thread, Sandra going was no surprise, but Ryan got highest save??

And I see Priya got her halo. ;)

That halo could be a bad omen though as it could mean she's soon to depart the BB house and getting ready to ascend to a higher plane. :angelic:

Back