Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (21/10/14) Eviction #7 and cash self-eviction

It's finished here. Voting has closed, yes? With tomorrow's evictee being based on the results of tonight's vote count if Travis and Aisha don't take the money? That explains the careful wording about whether it was a double or not.

Is it just me or is Mirana the most boring intruder ever. Seriously she is going to get the chop next week.

Lauren 2006, Melanie 2005, Nathan, Barney and Michael 2008 would challenge her for that title, I think. But yes, she's probably gone as soon as she's up.

Just finished watching the show... Wow. That was an incredibly long interview they had with Sandra on stage compared to other Evictions. Felt like a timewarp to the TEN-era since it was almost 20 minutes without the commercials.

You're a slack lot, only 110 pages tonight. I'm already skipping pages, Sorry Willoughby, you may be involved, especially if you were between pages 10 and 50 :)

Just finished watching the show... Wow. That was an incredibly long interview they had with Sandra on stage compared to other Evictions. Felt like a timewarp to the TEN-era since it was almost 20 minutes without the commercials.

Basically the only good thing about the show tonight! I was so excited when I noticed the time and realised the length of the interview, but then of course it was wasted on someone as lacklustre as Sandra!

God I love Ryan

I dislike Teflon intensely and was surprised that he supposedly had the most saves. Didnt someone say, that he has someone on the outside with 22,000 Twitter followers, going in to bat for him. We have seen a bit more of him over the last couple of days, its a pity he was virtually missing in action for the first 35 days.

Ryan got the most saves?

OMG

Jump-In mustnt be used very much. If ever its credibility should come under scrutiny, its this one. Teflon had the sympathy edit last night, in the first show since last Thursday, so presumably he finished in front through votes cast today. People just cant be voting in large numbers. Theres probably minimal votes between all of them, never mind the percentages. Whose doing the checks and balances, Tom Waterhouse.com :)

Back