Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (21/10/14) Eviction #7 and cash self-eviction

HAAAAAAYYYY

ixfp9bqvzstt7vlupi.gif
Looking hawt today girlll!

The $elf-evict better be AFTER the eviction tonight! You can't make us vote all week and suddenly offer money to any one of the nominees to leave!

Like if Priya, Jason, Ryan, Lawson or Sandra take the money and leave before the actual eviction, that would totally fuck up the betting sites and betters!

I thought yesterday that the only reason they pulled this out of their arse is because it would be offered to the most saved who will be Priyanka; the most likely to take it.

:unsure: I thought everyone would be offered the money. Like they do on the French BB, they bid for it

That's why I was confused about the "one HM will be saved tonight" line because it doesn't directly say anything about an evictee.
It is pretty confusing especially because if no one takes the $ the whole live eviction thing tonight falls pretty flat lol

I hope Priya takes the money and runs as I don't like her persona and am sick of her 'I'm more intelligent than you' attitude. Thankfully she can't hold a tune so there's at least one flaw in her heavy makeup. At the same time I don't want her to have the money. Either her or Jason to be evicted please. I also am of the opinion that if you have been head of house you can't be it again.

That took a lot of nerve to say something like that 'round here. ;)

If Prisus is offered the money I really hope she turns it down. I genuinely think that this wank of a season won't be a total bomb if she goes on to win it.
I feel like I'll look back on it with a little less disgust, anyway.

The $elf-evict better be AFTER the eviction tonight! You can't make us vote all week and suddenly offer money to any one of the nominees to leave!

Like if Priya, Jason, Ryan, Lawson or Sandra take the money and leave before the actual eviction, that would totally fuck up the betting sites and betters!
OMG

What if they pull a stunt in that they only save the HM with the highest votes (after all, we are voting to save, therefore the legalities if there is no actual evictee are voided because we got what we essentially paid for - saving someone) and that the only evictee tonight will rely on whether the other HM actually takes up the self-eviction offer or not?

OMG

What if they pull a stunt in that they only save the HM with the highest votes (after all, we are voting to save, therefore the legalities if there is no actual evictee are voided because we got what we essentially paid for - saving someone) and that the only evictee tonight will rely on whether the other HM actually takes up the self-eviction offer or not?
I think this would make the most sense. At least there will be a guaranteed eviction then.

OMG

Baby I think that's exactly what is going to happen.

Priya will be offered the cash to leave when she is saved.

She is HOH & BB said to her last night that she will face another dilemma.

Eh... $20000 is a good amount and I'd take it if I genuinely knew I had no shot at winning, but Prisus already has $6000, and she should realise by now that she has a massive following. There will likely be other opportunities along the way to earn an extra few thousand dollars, as they seem to be giving it away quite often now. I think Prisus should stay and take a shot at winning the big prize. Even if she gets runner up or third place, she'll still receive a nice sum of money for it.

It seems likely they'll offer it to her (head of house, potentially has the most saves, etc). I won't be upset with her for taking it and letting this series die on its arse, but I think she should take a shot at the big prize.

I think it's a regular eviction tonight + the self evict if someone chooses to self evict themselves. So it could be a double if someone wants to go?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON

We could really do with (The Bachelor's) Osher right about now to explain numbers and stuff...

It's probably the only time ever that I'm actually hoping for Sonia's 'Playschool-style' explanation in tonight's show!

Voting closes (pauses) at 7:45. Show starts at 7:32. I guess at 7:50 they'll announce the safe hm and call them to the diary room and give them the offer and have time to think it over while they evict Sandra. Interview until 8:30 then show house action and angst from the hm making the cut and run decision. They'll ask for final decision at 8:50.

This could be a convoluted cluster fuck disjointed show.

They better throw Sandy out the door tonight :)

And this show is now officially so fucked up - so the next development I would like, throw Mark Holden out of Dancing with the Stars.
Then throw him into this house in his creepy clown outfit, and with his creepy clown persona - and keep him there :) freaking these mostly piggy people out, judge away, bitch and gossip and cause havoc.
Amusing me :)

And if Priya is offered cash, I would love it if she can bargain it up to about $50-70,000

Back