Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (21/10/14) Eviction #7 and cash self-eviction

We could really do with (The Bachelor's) Osher right about now to explain numbers and stuff...

It's probably the only time ever that I'm actually hoping for Sonia's 'Playschool-style' explanation in tonight's show!
And a power point presentation complete with graphs and tables. This shit is seriously getting confusing!!

OMG

What if they pull a stunt in that they only save the HM with the highest votes (after all, we are voting to save, therefore the legalities if there is no actual evictee are voided because we got what we essentially paid for - saving someone) and that the only evictee tonight will rely on whether the other HM actually takes up the self-eviction offer or not?

Interesting theory. There doesn't appear to be any special T&C's for this week's voting on the jump-in site, but then it still talks about saving a housemate during the "Monday Save Show"...

Actually I think we're just overthinking it. :p

On second thoughts.... ;)

Yeah you need heaps of eggs though and she only got 12 lol

Wonder if the housemates will try making a trade deal with Big Brother. 6 zucchinis for one egg? ;)

OMG

What if they pull a stunt in that they only save the HM with the highest votes (after all, we are voting to save, therefore the legalities if there is no actual evictee are voided because we got what we essentially paid for - saving someone) and that the only evictee tonight will rely on whether the other HM actually takes up the self-eviction offer or not?
It can't possibly be that because that would make sense!

If Aisha was smart and if she can self evict (can any HM self evict or is it only the HM up for eviction - I'm a bit confused about this) she should go. Aisha would walk away with $40,000 - not bad coin.
Or David take the money and run - run David run.

If Aisha was smart and if she can self evict (can any HM self evict or is it only the HM up for eviction - I'm a bit confused about this) she should go. Aisha would walk away with $40,000 - not bad coin.
Or David take the money and run - run David run.

There is no way that David will self-evict. He wants to win Big Brother.

Ned and Kelly to self evict!!!!!!
I haven't seen them in days! I think they have flat out refused to be put back in.

I can't see what they have added to the show. Kind of like the fake eviction. And Ben from Best and Less coming back. And Tim stopping by.[DOUBLEPOST=1413877600][/DOUBLEPOST]
There is no way that David will self-evict. He wants to win Big Brother.
It'd be stupid to go on the show if you didn't, no?

So will the $20,000 be available only to the people up for eviction like Priya, Jason and David....?

I can see Sandra being evicted and then Priya taking 20k and running for her life from that shit hole.

Oh...thanks for "spoiling" I deliberately didn't click the secrets thingy and then you go and SPLASH :)

Back