Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (21/10/14) Eviction #7 and cash self-eviction

So its gonna be...?

Tuesday:
-One HM saved. Now there are 4 nominees.
-1 HM evicted due to self evict

Wednesday:
-1 HM evicted out of remaining nominees

So its gonna be...?

Tuesday:
-One HM saved. Now there are 4 nominees.
-1 HM evicted due to self evict

Wednesday:
-1 HM evicted out of remaining nominees
I think it's a regular eviction tonight + the self evict if someone chooses to self evict themselves. So it could be a double if someone wants to go?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON

Reactions: mia
WAIT A BLOODY MINUTE

it says "ONE HM will be offered a huge cash incentive to self evict"

Priya or maybe even the highest most saved? Can't be anyone else surely

WAIT A BLOODY MINUTE

it says "ONE HM will be offered a huge cash incentive to self evict"

Priya or maybe even the highest most saved? Can't be anyone else surely

I thought yesterday that the only reason they pulled this out of their arse is because it would be offered to the most saved who will be Priyanka; the most likely to take it.

Why are they advertising it as a live EVICTION if no one might even go?

I hope Priya takes the money and runs as I don't like her persona and am sick of her 'I'm more intelligent than you' attitude. Thankfully she can't hold a tune so there's at least one flaw in her heavy makeup. At the same time I don't want her to have the money. Either her or Jason to be evicted please. I also am of the opinion that if you have been head of house you can't be it again.

Exactly, that's why I think no one is going to take the money.
After what I just posted I don't think so either. I had my doubts about it anyway as I was saying last night these flippin stunts always fall flat this year and it'd have to be a big chunk of cash but now I'd be very surprised if anyone took it.

Why are they advertising it as a live EVICTION if no one might even go?
Well I guess it's because we don't know for sure that no one will go. We don't even know for sure that they won't do a proper eviction tonight regardless if someone takes the $ or not. We're just guessing :)

As much as I love Priya, it's not certain that she will be most saved.

David and Jason had positive edits last episode.

Why would they give the most saved HM a chance to take it?

All that's gonna do is lose them voting $ next time that person is up...

Well I guess it's because we don't know for sure that no one will go. We don't even know for sure that they won't do a proper eviction tonight regardless if someone takes the $ or not. We're just guessing :)
That's why I was confused about the "one HM will be saved tonight" line because it doesn't directly say anything about an evictee.

Well, Ryan got a positive edit last night too.
Sandra is out anyway, that has been glaringly obvious.

Back