Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (21/10/14) Eviction #7 and cash self-eviction

Sandra could get very lucky with this. Since they're saving the person with the highest votes first that means our votes did count as it's vote to save, so people can't call a dodgy. And then if it's offered to all the HMs, as Sandra's a huge favourite to be evicted with the bookies if she chose to accept the $20k instead of just waiting it out and being properly evicted anyway, she's got $20k in her pocket she wouldn't have had. But the same result happens = she goes home.

Sandra could get very lucky with this. Since they're saving the person with the highest votes first that means our votes did count as it's vote to save, so people can't call a dodgy. And as Sandra's a huge favourite to be evicted with the bookies, if she chose to accept the $20k instead of just waiting it out and being properly evicted anyway, she's got $20k in her pocket she wouldn't have had.

$20k she doesn't deserve! Bitching since Day 1.

So how do you know it's $20,000? Was it in the SPOILERS that I don't read because I hate to have things SPOILED for me??!! :p Chumps. ;)

$20k she doesn't deserve! Bitching since Day 1.
Exactly! Her bitching is the only reason I thought of her. We know she's 99.9% going to be evicted this week whether it's today or tomorrow but she doesn't. And all she's been doing is whining and how many times has she said she wanted to go home. You're offered 20k after you said the other day you were praying to be evicted this week, I can see her fighting pretty hard for that cash if it's offered to her. Especially now with Sam gone.

So how do you know it's $20,000? Was it in the SPOILERS that I don't read because I hate to have things SPOILED for me??!! :p Chumps. ;)
It's been posted a few times on the first page already, not in spoiler tags. And also in news articles today so I didn't realise it would be considered some sort of secret. Sorry if you were referring to my and Madonna's convo. :)

I doubt the housemates up for nom's will be included in the self-evict. That would be so stupid. I also hope Marina will not be included as she has only been in the house for a week!

I'm guessing one of Jason/Dave/Priya will be saved first and then they will do the self-evict.

Wait. I'm confused about this.

"Tonight on Big Brother, with Sandra, Jason, Priya, David and Ryan all nominated for eviction, the LIVE Eviction show will see one of these Housemates saved."

Why does it say only ONE of the nominees will be saved?

Oh. I thought the 2 hour show was meant to be on Wednesday...?

No, it changed. To summarise the schedule change thread:
  • Wed's show of 2 hours went back to 90 mins
  • Tickets disappeared from ticketbooth of the Wednesday show for some time
  • Tue's show of 90 minutes expanded to 2 hours
  • Thur's show of 70 minutes shrunk to 40 minutes but with a later 8:30 start time
  • Thur's show expanded back to 70 minutes but kept the later start time.

• Thur's show of 70 minutes shrunk to 40 minutes but with a later 8:30 start time
Dear Lord. I think I need a personal assistant to keep track of this for me!

:confused:

That is all.

I knew I wasn't going crazy. Thanks @marquisite!

The self-eviction was also originally on Wednesday, right? Or am I wrong about that?

But yeah, all this schedule reshuffling is so confusing!

Back