Skip to main content

Episode Day 43 (20/10/14) - Daily Show

Like cats.

late-night-imgur-i-give-you-cat-sex-and-the-pain-endured.gif
[/QUOTE
How do things like this make it on the Internet?! I lead a sheltered life.

It was her annoyance that everyone kept speaking about food when they were living off the shakes... Ring a bell?
I thought it was when everyone was bagging Priya and Katie for taking money out of the prize money? :confused:

I thought it was when everyone was bagging Priya and Katie for taking money out of the prize money? :confused:

I think both the money and the shakes added fuel to the fire.

The only thing I have to say about last nights show was that Prisus's reign has started. Watch her as head of house flourish above all else and reignite the faith of wandering Pristians, as well as recruiting more members of Pristianity.

She needs to get her followers to build her an arc for the pool. She can leave the waste housemates behind with a bless you

Sorry Crush... just saw this now!

I was referring to when it came out at the table that Skye had said she can do whatever she wants in the house because Australia loves her. I think Lawson might've been the one who brought it up.

I like her but the girl is beyond up herself in there at this point and I can totally understand why people are over it.
I don't know how much stock I put in anything Lawson says about Skye. I would want to hear her say it rather than trust his word. He really dislikes her and seems to paint anything she says/does in a negative light.

I hope she ordered 20 kilos of prawns and half a dozen bottles of seafood cocktail sauce, th

Unfortunately, yes. But I clearly saw her write 6 next to the iceberg lettuces, not 6 kilos. I think BB pisses around with their orders most weeks. They didnt even show Sam shopping. I didnt see them put the camera on Teflon when Travis re-appeared either, did I miss it?
ROTF - the ole prawn cocktail nightmare of the 60's and 70's ... we're showing our age!

I don't know how much stock I put in anything Lawson says about Skye. I would want to hear her say it rather than trust his word. He really dislikes her and seems to paint anything she says/does in a negative light.
He said it in front of the group, not behind her back. If it wasn't true Skye or someone would have protested. I don't think the editing is good enough this year that you can hang all comments on it.

He said it in front of the group, not behind her back. If it wasn't true Skye or someone would have protested. I don't think the editing is good enough this year that you can hang all comments on it.
They were all saying stuff and she was just laughing at it all for the most part. I don't know if she said it or not but it would be nice to have it on tape.

The sympathy edit, thats all that can save Teflon. I dont like it when they use the death of a parent or the illness of one, on a realty programme. SOME things should be kept private.
yes but do you when living with people gradually open up about your family, your life etc? most people do - some are an open book right away - ie Gemma ... some you have to sit back and allow them to reveal themselves layer by layer - they're the interesting ones. And this was a question session - the HM's were asking HIM and he had to give his answers. I don't think his obvious love and understanding of his Dad (all that he did for Ryan, all that he is doing and will do for his wife AND above all Ryan's realisation that the disease isn't just all about his Mother but that his Dad is going to need caring for also along the way) was put out there as a sob story but what it does show is a level of maturity and love that is to be admired in a young man

Can I just say that, as a teacher, there are few things I hate more than a poorly behaved student labouring under the mis-apprehension that they are somehow my favourite. It is as bad as a person who cannot sing who for some reason believes that the fact they don't hit the right note somehow gives them more feeling. No Trav, you can't sing and your teachers fucking HATED you. Too much praise for half-arsed trash.

Well I thought it was a good show, I feel in the minority and I'm sure these threads would be a lot easier to keep up with if all the people who piss and moan and "hate" the show didn't comment or indeed watch the show that causes them soooo much frustration!!
I do enjoy watching the show and reading the comments though.....I'm just not quick enough to comment at the same time as well!!!! So here is a few thoughts:
If you're watching for the human element/social experiment the Cheeta/Couger interaction is raw human emotions on show and it's definately getting an emotional response from other HM and from the viewers....I've always liked the way the show raises topics amongst people and families that may not have otherwise been breached, I'm more than happy to have a convo with my duaghters about cheating from watching this show than from them having to go through it, another reason I'd love this show to continue, talking about how they feel, how would Candice feel, analysing Cat and Lawsons regret and whether there true or not, what could they do differently? Great stuff....We don't know Candice and Lawsons full back story and so it makes it hard to comment with any authority (for me anyway!!) Maybe the break up/get back together thing was because she cheated? Does it make it right, NO! On the outside would Lawson have broken up with Candice after meeting Cat but before playing hide the digit? Maybe...What I would have like to see from Lawson is ownership....if you chose the actions you chose the consequences! Go to the diary room say I'm sorry Candicethis is what I feel this is what I've done, I'm sorry, its over, hate that it's going down like this but these are the circumstances I/we have been dealt, sorry again, hope you find happiness moving forward.....something like that anything that looks like him manning up! Wouldn't it be good if BB could get Candice in the for them to have a "talk" and then see if they'd allow BB to show it..
There's no hiding who you are in the house, it will show through if only a variant of the real you given the environment..
Dave and Pryia are thoughtful, deep thinkers that come over as game players....I like them.
Sandra is a sheep, losing her flocking and starting to crack....
Skye has some street smarts and thus doesn't appear "as dumb as she makes out" but essentially is sweet, harmless, engaging and clueless!
Ryan is guarded and probably the people who get to know him think he's funny and loyal....if he stays long enough for the cameras to pick it up he might be a chance....right now he has work to do
Jason your mouth writes checks your reality can cash! You CANT sing! and what you say to people in person and hehind they're backs (DR) are not the same....we are watching you know!
Fake evictions are a waste of time, I may have missed something but I never saw an unexpected reaction from any HM with either Travis's eviction or return
Bring on tonight!

if anything last night I lost any respect I had for Jason - he came across as a liar and two-faced - something I don't handle well in real life

as for his claims of being able to sing?!!

and Alex - did you HAVE to subject your loyal audience to so much of that caterwauling - my ears are still ringing!!

would have been a good opportunity to allow Leo to showcase his supposed rapping abilities to us - or is that all smoke and mirrors too?

I actually turned off from channel and and big brother last night for the first time this year in favour of watching the walking dead.
and I doubt I will continue on watching any more of our BB this year.
Housemates like travis and skye are sooo bland and just not meant for a show like this.
I went for a shower as soon as skye had finished her shopping for the week and couldn't explain to the HM's what a KG is or what it was she actually purchased.
And then I returned just after Travis had come back in and the housemates where going on like nothing happened apart from "travy" and aisha having a make out sesh on the kitchen bench.. at that point I decided that the show is shit and boring this year and turned off.

Well done Alex and channel Nine. Deff's looking forward to the next season of BBUK after this flop

I saw Skye order 6 lettuces. BB is having her/them on.

Mind you, she did order some outrageous amount of zucchini, as she couldn't envision a kilo of zucchini. I think that was the six kilo order.

When Lawson was HoH and did the shop he went $750 (? or similar) over budget, and that was 'hilarious'.

Can I just say that I am sick and tired of the little girl act?! Enough already!! Arggghhhh
ditto - and what's with the constant licking/biting her lips??? Are they deflating or something?

Back