Skip to main content

Episode Day 43 (20/10/14) - Daily Show

Skye did have 3kg of Zucchini

But she only ordered 6 Lettuce.

Shopping_zps395eb010.png

Shopping1_zps1a17b34c.png

Hope you can read the Zucchini photo.

Does anyone know what that self-evict thing I just saw advertised is?
They get a choice to take money to leave. There is a thread about it. We aren't sure how it works, though the first person evicted probably won't get a choice.

I didnt see them put the camera on Teflon when Travis re-appeared either, did I miss it?
Couldn't see Ryan at all, there was a good zoom in on Lep looking a little uncomfortable ( he thought they'd got him out of the game for once and for all, and now look what Lawson's crappy magic trick brought in! )

Whoever was filming at the time had no common sense to get ryan clearly in frame at the time. Missed the million $ shot.

The sympathy edit, thats all that can save Teflon. I dont like it when they use the death of a parent or the illness of one, on a realty programme. SOME things should be kept private.
I agree, but bb is about getting to know the hms so well, to understand their story to see why they behave the way they do. So in a way I think us knowing these things let's us see a part of why they have shaped to be the way they are I suppose

So Priya will be offered the money to self evict.

Will she take it.

Well, when she and Katie took $10,000.00 each, she said she would pay it off their mortgage. So, I would say if Priya is offered $20,000.00 to SELF EVICT,she will take it. There can only be one winner and the pot is getting smaller, Priya being a teacher, will know this.

Well I really hope that Sandra is the one to "take it and go". Ryan certainly won't and any other housemate in the eviction list will be a sad loss so soon (although I could handle if that intruder chick Marina was allowed to leave)

Wish she'd go already actually. She offers nothing except that sleeping beauty scene..

Could be Dave to go though,, he seemed pretty amazed at how far hed made it in the house already, he may doubt his ability to win and make a smart choice

Well I really hope that Sandra is the one to "take it and go". Ryan certainly won't and any other housemate in the eviction list will be a sad loss so soon (although I could handle if that intruder chick Marina was allowed to leave)
Why should Sandra get a lot of money after the public has voted her out?
I think the first evicted should go and then the self evict offer will be made.

Well, when she and Katie took $10,000.00 each, she said she would pay it off their mortgage. So, I would say if Priya is offered $20,000.00 to SELF EVICT,she will take it. There can only be one winner and the pot is getting smaller, Priya being a teacher, will know this.
I hope she takes it, gets out of this terrible show and goes home to enjoy her life.

Why should Sandra get a lot of money after the public has voted her out?
I think the first evicted should go and then the self evict offer will be made.
If she is evicted as normal then we will lose a housemate that is potentially popular on the show that decides to bail for the cash... IF she takes the cash then that will get Teflon thrown off, the second least popular housemate..

Just watching..

Hmm Priya recruiting her team. I thought she was a lone wolf but she's gathering those who she feels are popular and who she can manipulate, dropping bombs like 'it's a divided house'. Smart. I think it's funny though that she talks about someone else's alliance while doing the same thing lol. Interesting, doesn't count Leo in, no wonder she was planting seeds of doubt with Skye.

Haha actually love that task. Don't know what you were all bitching about, the worse voice the more entertaining it is for me lol.

Ugh. Playing the game. You all are. Except Travis because you're too dumb.
Dave! Dropping those truth bombs. I love it.

Eww Clawson. Dave's face lol!!

Leo always wipes his mouth after kisses haha

Cat.. oops my dress fell off lol.

Eww to the pash fest..:vomit:

Lawson shitfaced!! Haha
I think Priya is playing her own game but using them to target others at nominations. Priya still has that strong alliance with Jason though.
Funny about priya's team, Travis nominated Jason 2 weeks in row, and Aisha nominated Cat for 4 points. It will be interesting to see how this weeks nominations go, with Travis back and Priya with her HOH superpower. I'd day she will target David, if Ryan and Sandra get evicted. Priya seems to think Sandra is the leader of the other group. I wonder if Clawson have earnt themselves some nomination points this week.
Straight after Lisa was evicted and Aisha was upset, Priya comforted her and said something about girl power, and then nominated Sandra anyway.

No I think Priya will make sure the Clawsons are clearly nominated. David is not a big threat to her either, can deal with him another day. The whole Clawsons thing would be creating some disharmonious vibes in the house so all housemates will want to be done with them.

Skye did have 3kg of Zucchini

But she only ordered 6 Lettuce.

Shopping_zps395eb010.png

Shopping1_zps1a17b34c.png

Hope you can read the Zucchini photo.
I remember one of the other housemates saying something about how everything has to be in kilos. Perhaps all the fresh produce has to be written in kg so I assume bb just gave her 6kg of lettuce.
Fuck that's a lot of lettuce, especially if you don't have a nice dressing to go with it :/

Awesome episode. Dem two bastards eh.
Oh and poor trav, something tells me they had something bigger planned for his re-entry but clawson was more exciting. The whole Trav twist seems really pointless. Perhaps he was causing trouble in the house so bb wanted him out for a while to have a chat with him. Remember the rumour about him being kicked out? The whole thing is just bizarre.

I think Priya is playing her own game but using them to target others at nominations. Priya still has that strong alliance with Jason though.
Funny about priya's team, Travis nominated Jason 2 weeks in row, and Aisha nominated Cat for 4 points. It will be interesting to see how this weeks nominations go, with Travis back and Priya with her HOH superpower. I'd day she will target David, if Ryan and Sandra get evicted.

Notice Travis & Aisha's expressions when Priya welcomed him back to her group.

I don't think they are in her group.

This episode was one of the best episodes I have ever seen, it was amazing! If you come onto a Tv show you'd better bring the entertainment and the proof is in the pudding here. As long as people are talking about the show it is still relevant and 115 pages pretty much proves that the whole Cat and Lawson debacle has been paying off in spades for Channel 9. I was really not enjoying this season but tonight during those small scenes when they are making out on the bed and people kept walking in and literally shitting themselves was classic Tv, I could not stop laughing I felt so awkward for the other housemates. I did not really connect with the Tully and Drew from last season because I could not identify with them, but the way this whole 2014 story line has unraveled could not ever have been predicted and I am really rooting for both Cat and Lawson, but I've always loved not being apart of the social norm. Honestly when feelings get involved nobody wins, and this makes for great Tv.... HUZZAH!!

No I think Priya will make sure the Clawsons are clearly nominated. David is not a big threat to her either, can deal with him another day. The whole Clawsons thing would be creating some disharmonious vibes in the house so all housemates will want to be done with them.
Hopefully because Priya has nominated Lawson 2 times and Cat 3 times (including when she was paired with Katie) but David did expose some of her and Jason's game playing. The HM's did originally put Jason as most likely to win BB, and David least likely to win for that Least to Most line up during a The Ultimate Pair challenge.
I don't expect Priya to get any nomination points this week being HOH. David and Jason have nominated each other a couple of times.

Back