Skip to main content

Episode Day 43 (20/10/14) - Daily Show

skye knows what a kilo is. what she meant was she doesn't know what a kilo of a specific item looks like, say, for example, how many zucchinis might be in a kilo. i wouldn't be able to tell you either haha. another example of people just not even wanting to try and understand what she means.

cat and lawson are gross. i hate how they're trying to justify their actions by saying 'you can't blame me, i never EXPECTED to FALL for someone in here'. as if that makes it okay. as if you can be IN LOVE after a few weeks. if they're going to own it, they should at least actually own what is happening - they're attracted to each other and care more about pursuing that than the people who could be hurt by their actions. they should just admit it. it's embarrassing to watch them get SO wasted and make such fools of themselves. soooo cringey.

i can't remember what he said but to cat's face after him and ryan walked in on her and lawson, jason was all oh sometimes the feelings are jsut too strong~ and then talking in the diary room about how he can't condone their behaviour. he just did?? i hate when people do that.

ALSO i don't think i could ever kiss someone while they were wearing those boots that cat was. i kept looking at them and thinking 'oh, when did cat break her leg?' haha.

A girl could possibly forgive the physical cheating in a real life situation but the I love YOUSE...

N O ....FULL STOP.
j7amio.jpg

Just got home from work in Perth, about half-way through. Lawson was just on the hot-seat. This is so awkward. Like watching this is incredibly uneasy and holy fuck it's awkward... but entertaining haha!

I liked the return of Travis.

Travis comes back into the house.

Travis: Hey guys, I'm back. I learnt to be more gentlemen like, so now I can eat my steak with a knife and a fork.

Aisha: Welcome beck, Trevvi!

Rest of the house: Yeah, whatever.

holy crap - 6kg of lettuce and 3kg of zucchini!!! LMAO

I hope she ordered 20 kilos of prawns and half a dozen bottles of seafood cocktail sauce, th
And a trolley full of zucchinis and lettuces. She must have done that on purpose surely. Is anyone that dumb?

Unfortunately, yes. But I clearly saw her write 6 next to the iceberg lettuces, not 6 kilos. I think BB pisses around with their orders most weeks. They didnt even show Sam shopping. I didnt see them put the camera on Teflon when Travis re-appeared either, did I miss it?

Finished here. Poor Cat and Lawson with what they're going to cop when they get out. It's potentially career-damaging too, if she wants to be taken seriously in the medical field.

I was really pissed at these two for the last few weeks...

Once the footage was released- I don't even care. How bizarre? I don't quite understand it. I think after the Sanctuary I just expected low standards from the both of them...

Plus I've increasingly lost respect for Lawson so it didn't surprise me or tarnish him anymore- he's already scum....

I do feel for Candice and how public this all is... People will forever smear her with Lawson... erhhh.. How exhausting having to experience this and be addressed as that person....

Lawson has no shame- he's psychopathic....The whole magician trajectory that he has taken makes sense

Back