Skip to main content

Episode Day 43 (20/10/14) - Daily Show

I saw Skye order 6 lettuces. BB is having her/them on.

Mind you, she did order some outrageous amount of zucchini, as she couldn't envision a kilo of zucchini. I think that was the six kilo order.

When Lawson was HoH and did the shop he went $750 (? or similar) over budget, and that was 'hilarious'.
I think I read somewhere that fresh fruit/veg/produce has to be ordered in kg? That would make sense, would add to the fluster of having not much time to order enough for the week AND please everyone....?

That's how they should have edited it for the actual episode, or only shown selected HMs and had an on-screen banner / Mike voiceover to go to Jumpin to watch the remaining auditions so that we don't have to sit through that fucking boring repetitive shit.

Well I just watched this clip, it's only 4 minutes long. Geez could they not like just give us raw 1/2 hour footage of each housemate giving it a go ? We will never really know what goes on behind the scenes.

Seems like this whole schebang is being directed.

This is the best we got in terms of a closeup of Ryan's face when Trav came in... Looks more shocked than anything...

Most annoying moment was when Lawson shouts out "Hey Eish, you're welcome??".. Thank the magic man ?! lol

Btw, what's been up with Leo over the last episode, every time we saw him he looked bedraggled. Like as if he hasn't slept in 3 days or something. Certainly not his same vibrant self now.

Attachments

• ryansface.png
    ryansface.png
    254.9 KB · Views: 23
So Cat , it is alleged that your marriage broke up because your hubby cheated....yet you relentlessly drape yourself all over Lawson who is also a cheater and that seems to be ok with you ? I doubt anything would come of this once you both left the house but if it did I am pretty sure it wouldn't do much for your self confidence . You would always be wondering if he cheated on his girlfriend with me, then it is possible he might cheat on me !
I was wondering if Cat will call her cheating ex and say, "Hey sorry I didn't understand about your wandering dick while we were together. I so get it now! No hard feelings, k?"

I hope you didn't skip any of my stuff cos it's usually awesome :p

Haha, I'm a random, equal opportunity skipper, Willoughby. I skip blocks of pages, from say before the ep starts on TV. Then sometimes there are 3 pages of the repeated 6 kilos of lettuce etc. Its what happens when we live in different time zones, I'm in Qld where the housemates are actually housed, about 30 minutes away from where I live, but because we are the Backward Sate, we still get the programme after Sydney and Melbourne. So, when the Queenslanders are watching, or have watched the show, there are a lot more of the same same posts again, so I skip through those. If you were in any of the pages I skipped, please accept my sincere apology and believe that I wasnt just singling you out. I'm joking, of course :).

Haha, I'm a random, equal opportunity skipper, Willoughby. I skip blocks of pages, from say before the ep starts on TV. Then sometimes there are 3 pages of the repeated 6 kilos of lettuce etc. Its what happens when we live in different time zones, I'm in Qld where the housemates are actually housed, about 30 minutes away from where I live, but because we are the Backward Sate, we still get the programme after Sydney and Melbourne. So, when the Queenslanders are watching, or have watched the show, there are a lot more of the same same posts again, so I skip through those. If you were in any of the pages I skipped, please accept my sincere apology and believe that I wasnt just singling you out. I'm joking, of course :).
See you in tonight's thread. I'm joking too - it's a jungle in there.

I think I read somewhere that fresh fruit/veg/produce has to be ordered in kg? That would make sense, would add to the fluster of having not much time to order enough for the week AND please everyone....?
Except that lettuce is never sold per kg. So who the hell would know how much lettuce weighs?

Back