Skip to main content

Episode Day 43 (20/10/14) - Daily Show

Yes especially after the vitriol they were spouting towards each other, before Travis was fake evicted, and Teflon smirking. Teflons face, should have been the obvious place for a camera. Definitely sub standard editing.
In re subpar editing: the fact that Cats dress was drenched via hot tub but in a later scene she's wearing it again.

David poorly articulated his intent, I think. By making the housemates uncomfortable just by interacting with them, it makes them look shallow, immature, and just shitty people. He's essentially advising Sandra to turn herself into an underdog, and we all know Australia loves an underdog.

Especially a cute one with razor sharp observations and sexy intelligence.

Damn-hot-fanning-.gif

David has been slowly creeping up there for me, but after tonight's episode he's my #1.

That is how I understood things.

No Jason, if I was Lawson's girlfriend I would be sending in the eat shit and die break up letter.

I would put on a pretty dress, grab my girlfriends and dance into the next chapter of my life story.
Exactly! I would not give Lawson the satisfaction of breaking up with him face to face after he's essentially done this via the viewing public, despite the low ratings.

Except that lettuce is never sold per kg. So who the hell would know how much lettuce weighs?
That's right, in the 'real' world - but what better way to further confuse and fluster the housemate that's doing the shopping?! Just another way that they can fuck it up - I reckon there wouldn't be many people who COULD visualise a kilo of lettuce..... ;)

Dummy Spit ! can someone pls put a post up of Cat with a dummy in her mouth ?
Wow , what an immature sooky lala ( < although I think that is also immature ) It would be interesting to see if the housemates can work out how to piss Cat off , just make her wait at the end of the line /or be last to take her turn at something !

Priya is definitely the most strategic and she made a good job of manipulating Katie into them taking the $10,00.00 To walk away with say $28,000.00 and to pay it off their mortgage in a lump sum, it would probably save them over $100,00.00 in the long run, in

From reading the thread, she didn't take the money. Big mistake on her behalf. She won't win no matter how much people here like her.

Exactly! I would not give Lawson the satisfaction of breaking up with him face to face after he's essentially done this via the viewing public, despite the low ratings.

I think it will be a grave error of judgement if she lets herself get talked into going into the house, like Tully did last year after she was evicted and whispered "I'm single", to Drew, when she probably wasnt meant to speak. If Candice has to lower herself to please BB, then I hope she whispers, "you're dead to me". But I dont think 2 wrongs make a right.

She will probably be advised to wait and sell the story to one of the womens mags. It was a cruel blow to her and I personally dont get any enjoyment in seeing strong relationships break up, over such a petty thing as Big Brother. If they were as close as they were touted to be, after a break up and get back together before Lawson went into the house, surely they had discussed all the possibilities that might happen in an unpredictable environment.

I hope Candice finds a nice, polite gentleman who will treat her with respect. If she refuses ALL media offers, big Kudos to her, because there really isnt much to be gained through a he said she said, he did she did, media argument.

I was thinking this the other night. Drinking buddy. The new job training must be strenuous.

Yes .. a triple 0 operator's job would not be easy. But I'm glad she bagged her dream job.

HELLO,
I am still here, but sadly not drinking AS MUCH.
The new job training is hella stressful, but already so rewarding! Glad to know I am missed by a few :)

HELLO,
I am still here, but sadly not drinking AS MUCH.
The new job training is hella stressful, but already so rewarding! Glad to know I am missed by a few :)
You are missed! I was hoping you had not entered the house @camerashy1 style. Was super hoping you weren't Marina! Glad the job is all you were hoping it would be. Good luck with the rest of your training, I will drink enough for us both until you are back in a routine. :kiss:

You are missed! I was hoping you had not entered the house @camerashy1 style. Was super hoping you weren't Marina! Glad the job is all you were hoping it would be. Good luck with the rest of your training, I will drink enough for us both until you are back in a routine. :kiss:
So out of the loop I wasnt sure who Marina was at first! oh boy i miss my little BBBAU family.

Back