Skip to main content

Episode Day 43 (20/10/14) - Daily Show

We're at the stage in the show where it's *SUPPOSE* be getting really good.

BUT IT'S NOT!!! *cries*

Reactions: kxk
So wait did anyone interpret Lawson's conversation like I did?
In other words he's saying, he's giving Candice the chance to break up with him, but if not it'll still be going?
So did he just say if Candice forgives him he'll stay with her?

Astute observation:

If Lawson nominated one of his 3 "tell me" things to be his girlfriend breaking up with him, he obviously didn't trust himself that the relationship would last the length of his time in the house.

Cat thinks she is Tully. I bet she is expecting the same amount of followers on SM, the free tickets to events, the free clothing, the free trips. Sorry Cat, you just come of as a creepy school teacher seducing an underage student. It's freaking creepy. And it's not even the age thing - Dion is about the same age as Lawson, but doesn't dress and act like a 12 year old like Lawson does. And Lisa claimed to be 29 (likely older) and didn't dress and act like a 40 year old like Cat. Two incredibly self absorbed people

Being in the house obviously makes this situation worse for the fact that Lawson can't just go to Candice and end it. She has to suffer through watching this and have to wait till he's evicted.

I've been cheated on before, twice to be honest with you. It sucks yes, it hurt like hell, but we were able to discuss it and talk it out face to face. Lawson can't do that and that's obviously the main issue.

I don't condone it at all, because it never ends well, but I can see his point. You can't help who you fall in love with.

Back