Skip to main content

Episode Day 43 (20/10/14) - Daily Show

I loved Priya & Jason's expressions when David told the entire house about them.

Loved it when he said that Priya goes to the powerful people in the house & mentioned when Skye became HOH, Priya gravitated to her, but never did before hand.

Whoever was filming at the time had no common sense to get ryan clearly in frame at the time. Missed the million $ shot.

Yes especially after the vitriol they were spouting towards each other, before Travis was fake evicted, and Teflon smirking. Teflons face, should have been the obvious place for a camera. Definitely sub standard editing.

Well I really hope that Sandra is the one to "take it and go". Ryan certainly won't and any other housemate in the eviction list will be a sad loss so soon (although I could handle if that intruder chick Marina was allowed to leave)

Wish she'd go already actually. She offers nothing except that sleeping beauty scene..

I dont think Sandra will be offered the $$$$'s, I think she is already too far behind, to be saved.

I hope she takes it, gets out of this terrible show and goes home to enjoy her life.

Priya is definitely the most strategic and she made a good job of manipulating Katie into them taking the $10,00.00 To walk away with say $28,000.00 and to pay it off their mortgage in a lump sum, it would probably save them over $100,00.00 in the long run, in mortgage repayments, by shortening the length of the loan.

I hope she takes it, gets out of this terrible show and goes home to enjoy her life.
If she is evicted as normal then we will lose a housemate that is potentially popular on the show that decides to bail for the cash... IF she takes the cash then that will get Teflon thrown off, the second least popular housemate..

I dont think they will need to offer Sandra the money to go. I think she is probably too far behind, in the number of saves she has, to be saved. Priya probably has the most votes to save, so if she was self evicted, by taking the cash, the producers could always argue that 2 out of the 5 up for nomination got evicted.

I think it would be morally wrong NOT to evict the 2 housemates with the lowest number of saves, as determined by the public. THEN, if they want to make the cash offer to induce another one to go, thats OK. Just my 2cents.

what footage?
Sorry Crush... just saw this now!

I was referring to when it came out at the table that Skye had said she can do whatever she wants in the house because Australia loves her. I think Lawson might've been the one who brought it up.

I like her but the girl is beyond up herself in there at this point and I can totally understand why people are over it.

Oh yeah! I'll say it again - I'll continue to watch the stream because I think it's ridiculous that I live less than 5 minutes away from the house and I have to wait an extra hour longer than everyone else :(
How do you get the stream? Could I get it in Canada instead of having to wait until the next day to see it?

Well I really hope that Sandra is the one to "take it and go". Ryan certainly won't and any other housemate in the eviction list will be a sad loss so soon (although I could handle if that intruder chick Marina was allowed to leave)

Wish she'd go already actually. She offers nothing except that sleeping beauty scene..

Could be Dave to go though,, he seemed pretty amazed at how far hed made it in the house already, he may doubt his ability to win and make a smart choice
It would be interesting to see who Dave migrates to, if Sandra and Ryan are evicted and I hope they are the two to go

Back