Skip to main content

Day 40 (17/10/2014): Made up show

Well now.... Saturday night show is OOORRRRRRNnnnnnnn

Fuck me....more recaps....
although Jason curling up in foetal position after snogging Skye was quite entertaining to watch again.

Hopefully we'll get to see the action from last night's "pump them full of alcohol so they all start screaming at each other in the backyard" party.

Just as I say this, Aisha, notably sloshed, starts having random verbal outbursts at everyone which we probably still won't understand by the end of the show.

Hopefully we'll get to see the action from last night's "pump them full of alcohol so they all start screaming at each other in the backyard" party.

Just as I say this, Aisha, notably sloshed, starts having random verbal outbursts at everyone which we probably still won't understand by the end of the show.

Without enough footage, how would we know who has pissed her off?

I personally believe she is just naturally pissed off. Better than being pissed on I guess :p

But the worst was when she called Kelly a "Fucking stipid good for nithing boof head!" He did NOT deserve that.
And telling Ned to "Slip on thut!" was just perplexing.

To which he replied by slapping her with his turkey ;)

I+lost+it+with+the+reply+more+than+with+the+_fa30bdf9bbb8a1f78d19d51c869437ab.gif

I see what you did there

I absolutely cannot believe that Sandra is going on about the potatoes. Seriously girl, do you NOT SEE that there are cameras everywhere and while you may be fooling the house, saying you're not eating those 'dirty carb rocks' - we, the viewers see where you're hiding them in the garden for your lone midnight mash potato feast.

I honestly don't think BB should be giving Sandra and potatogate so much airtime when there is Travis declaring love to his toes in the Sanctuary. I think Travis may be psychic as he keeps saying he is getting this 'sexual toe vibe' from the bathtub and he can't stop trying to bend down and lick his toes. As he is not as flexible as he needs to be, Travis has resorted to rubbing them quite vigorously.

This show has just blown me away. I realise they're all smashed but the most disturbing thing is Travis is not!

Back