Skip to main content

Day 40 (17/10/2014): Made up show

Sandra does her best to hide underneath a bush in the back yard.... "No one will pity me here" she says. She unhappily mopes as she's not seeing anyone looking for her. After 15 minutes she stomps back inside and complains that no one noticed her gone.

"Hey Darlin' of course we saw you underneath that bush" Leo tells her. Leo continues "We saw your thigh hanging out the bush and thought you didn't want any pity hugs, so we let you be".

Sandra stomps off once again, this time to the bedroom where she sniffs Sam's jumper and continues to cry. Ryan appears and gives her a hug, Sandra grinds on his leg while saying she hates being pitied and no one understands her nor do they hit on her, and she doesn't know why. Ryan then whispers in Sandra's ear the details of his meth cook who helped him through his gnarly depression.

Meanwhile Skye is having a great time with Aisha in the back yard riding on inflatable unicorns.

Travis is humping a pillow in the Sanctuary while practicing his vowels.

Ha!!!!!

That was too funny!!!!

I love the way you write!

You are hands down one of my favourite posters to read.

After 20 mins of ads the show began so I started cooking dinner knowing that I had at least 30 mins of recaps before anything new was shown....

Travveee was sent back into the house only after Aisha hooked up with someone else, surprisingly it was Skype as they said men were bastards etc etc although Leo was kind enough to lend them his erection & graciously lay with his back to the floor so they could make a tent out of the bed sheets draping it over his large tent pole so they could 'get it orrrrrrrrnnnnn' away from the cams...

Trav cracked it as his soon to be wife ditched him for the carpet, so in retribution he grabbed Jason & screamed out I'm gunna show you'se guys how Ben & me wrestled in the Slutuary - & they too went under the recently erected wedding marquee located in the pink bedroom...

Steggles was heard screaming as boat Marina was accosting him with various vegetables she found in the fridge, she was screaming in Rusky 'Da - dats it bitch, you wanna play Mr Chicken den you need to be stuffed with parsnips 'n carrots, cluck this ya chicken leg piece of shite'....

Sarndra was chasing Shavid around the compound slobbering / foaming from the mouth mumbling (screaming) I want to lick your facial hair - Shavid, still not having progressed past holding hands, was shitting himself - which as well not being a good look, was slowing him down & the she devil tackled him to the ground then dragged him kicking & screaming into the bushes...

Pereesus was practicing walking across the pool & on occasions parting it wider than Shavids hideous hair styles...

& now its time to bake a pie coz the ads are back on....

Ha!!!!!

That was too funny!!!!

I love the way you write!

You are hands down one of my favourite posters to read.

Aw thanks! I think it's a combination of a vivid imagination and no life haha.

I think what scares me more than a shit BB season is no BB at all. At least we can all work with what little we are given and make our own stories together.. Hands down you lot give me more entertainment than the actual show. I do however prefer to have a shitty season than it to be taken away from us completely.

This thread just shows we should probably pool together some money and help SBS take over BB haha.. Then we would have production rights... :D

Sanctuary
Scene I: Ben is lolling in a bubble bath chatting it up with his Mum and Grandmum telling them how hard it has been but how they will be pleased with what he has accomplished with Travis.

Scene II: Travis curled up on the sofa. He is wearing fluffy pink slippers and a pastel flower patterned robe holding a cup of tea in one hand while weeping quietly into a lace trimmed handkerchief with the other. His new favorite movie of all time is playing in the background "Steel Magnolias"

Meanwhile, Priya and Jason are in the kitchen dying the potatoes green to prove once and for all that they are vegetables. Skye joins them and starts dying the ice cream orange since then it will be healthy like carrots. Aisha is watching and looking a bit lost without her Travy.

Sandra and Cat are weeping in the wheel over their lost loves. Sandra wonders if Cat has noticed Leo flirting with her and if she thinks they would make a good couple.

David and Ryan have been spotted cleaning up the dog poop. Ryan was picking his nose. David copied.

Leo is alone on the island performing sexy yoga movements. He is not wearing a shirt.

Lawson is in the diary room asking if his family got the letter and if they wrote one back to him. After 5 minutes of talking about his Mom and Dad and how he wants to make them proud he asks if BB has any news from his girlfriend.

Sanctuary
Scene I: Ben is lolling in a bubble bath chatting it up with his Mum and Grandmum telling them how hard it has been but how they will be pleased with what he has accomplished with Travis.

Scene II: Travis curled up on the sofa. He is wearing fluffy pink slippers and a pastel flower patterned robe holding a cup of tea in one hand while weeping quietly into a lace trimmed handkerchief with the other. His new favorite movie of all time is playing in the background "Steel Magnolias"

Meanwhile, Priya and Jason are in the kitchen dying the potatoes green to prove once and for all that they are vegetables. Skye joins them and starts dying the ice cream orange since then it will be healthy like carrots. Aisha is watching and looking a bit lost without her Travy.

Sandra and Cat are weeping in the wheel over their lost loves. Sandra wonders if Cat has noticed Leo flirting with her and if she thinks they would make a good couple.

David and Ryan have been spotted cleaning up the dog poop. Ryan was picking his nose. David copied.

Leo is alone on the island performing sexy yoga movements. He is not wearing a shirt.

Lawson is in the diary room asking if his family got the letter and if they wrote one back to him. After 5 minutes of talking about his Mom and Dad and how he wants to make them proud he asks if BB has any news from his girlfriend.

At least David had the sense to not pick up the dog shit with his hands before picking his nose though... Ryan on the other hand is now wondering why the Big Brother house smells like shit wherever he goes...

Travis still confused about whether or not he's been evicted decides to leave the sanctuary and grab a cup of coffee. It's late and the only one left in the kitchen is Dave, he's staring straight ahead just willing his beard to grow back faster. David doesn't do anything quickly, so by the time he's realised that it's a little odd for Travis to be in the kitchen, Travis has already strolled back to the sanctuary.

David races into the bedroom, where the others are sitting around having their usual evening chat about how much they hate David. Fully aware that this goes on nightly Dave knows he'll be able to make the shocking announcement to them as a group, and perhaps he'll be acknowledged by some of them for the first time. He can't wait, the excitement is making his beard tingle. He bursts in and yells " OMG YOUSE GUYS! I JUST SAW TRAVIS!"
The others, however, keep talking amongst themselves about their mutual dislike of David, oblivious to his huge announcement, except for Sandra who narrows her eyes in annoyance "geez Dave, I thought we told you to stay in the kitchen until we were finished? Why do you have to make everything about you? Plus I'm up for nomination, have you even asked how ME how I am?

David skips back to the kitchen. That went better than he'd hoped. Sandra spoke to him! And he saw Travis! What a great night. Maybe tonight's not the night to use that home made shiv he's been sharpening.

Prisus, her glowing magnificence spreading calm and light across the backyard, is observing the shenanigans from the treehouse deck. One arm resting lightly on the balustrade, the other poised elegantly under her chin, she’s homed in on Skye and Leo.

Resting comfortably in loungers by the pool, the pair with the golden torsos are glistening in the sun having found the leftover oils from Sam’s ill fated business venture in the parlour. Their hands are entwined, and twitch occasionally, just to let Prisus know they’re not quite fully cooked yet. She’ll have to wait a bit longer for a break in the staples diet.

She salivates a little, so pleased with her current wordplay: If she can’t vote them out, a good nomming will have to do.

If you can’t beat ‘em; eat ‘em.

Meanwhile on the Skye show ....

tumblr_lm4xiq7C9G1qkjju7o1_500.gif

Back