Skip to main content

Day 40 (17/10/2014): Made up show

Those pregnancy hormones must be going wild. Her poor skin!!![DOUBLEPOST=1413545232][/DOUBLEPOST]AHAAHHAHA omg Ryan "I just don't get why there aren't any potatos this week".

I reckon Sandra stole them!!!! Do you think they'll show this footage??

They did it! They showed her shoving them into Sam's sportz leg! Great use of the leg by the way, spearing the potatoes on the end like marshmellows. I did think it a little strange when she started cackling and singing about 'carbs loverly carbs...nom nom nom".... never heard that song before.

I liked the part where Priya noticed Cat was pregnant. Of course this was after Cat had told everyone, but still a very astute observation there from Priya.

I did like it when she held her wedding ring tied by a strand of hair over Cat's stomach and declared the baby a Child of Satan that must be purged... Cat nearly turned purple...but Lawson had an odd look of relief there...

How cool was Travis busting back in, killing Ryan and fucking Aisha in the spa?

I know...his foreplay of 'Are you wet yet?' was sooooo romantic...AND we saw full frontal Kiwi with Brazilian before the cameras cut away...although...giving Aisha all that wine could lead to shouting later if she catches Ryan or Lawson. That flower crown seems to have take root in her skull though, because I swear I saw a leaf growing out of her right ear just before Travis chewed on it.

What do you think Sandra is planning to do with that bunnie she's found?
*sadface*

sshhhhhh don't tell Sandra I'm there![DOUBLEPOST=1413546096][/DOUBLEPOST]
Too cute huh... She'll pet it and love it and call it SAM.... Or LEO...

I did see our Sandy is back on the spuds though. She must think BOILING them gets rid of the starch.
As long as she doesn't boil me all good.

cat has declared she wants to give birth in the spa
and she wants ryan to be the midwife

where is Marina the others ask?

cat has declared she wants to give birth in the spa
and she wants ryan to be the midwife

where is Marina the others ask?
I don't know where Marina is...but who is the blond guy called Mikhail....wearing some cool beads...

Priya eating the curried mash spud... "These potatoes have particularly thick skin... Just look at this". (love her accent!!)
*Holds up a lucky rabbit foot!

Golly, what about when the housemates said "Gee, we'd love a bit more booze," and Priya turned all their water into wine! (Sure, it tasted like a 5 litre $10 cask, but still...)

And good ol' Skye, making eyes at the "gorgeous new intruder," only to later discover it was her own reflection in the mirror! Oh, Skye, you silly billy!

But bloody hell, finally the big shock reveal: Cat and Lawson are actually brother and sister!!!
WTF?!?!

I'm guessing that Lawson tries to hide from Cat, who keeps following him like a puppy. At a shared dinner, Cat once again explains why cheating isn't bad. Lawson keeps asking big brother for word from his girlfriend but all he gets is radio silence.

David does nothing strategic at all as he continues actively trying to lose the game.

Big brother producers find another reason for Skye to lose her makeup because she looks so much better without it.

Aisha starts to remember she has her own personality and tries to join in with the group.

Sandra stands vigil by the door where Sam left, like a ships captains wife, waiting for him to come back, even though she knows he won't. And of course, she cries the entire time.

I still think that Skye and Sandra's chat did not resolve anything. Sure Sandra can be upset but I think she is just annoyed that she is being targeted by another alliance. I am so glad that Travis only had a few minutes of footage at the end as there was so much drama in the house. Even then the footage only ever shows Ben and him just after watching a movie, boring. It was nice to see Marina opening up a bit more with Leo, maybe it's because he knows what she is going through and what Skye said to him last night has him moving onto greener pastures. It was sad to hear her story about her constantly moving as a child and not having a long lasting set of friends. But they still haven't showed much of her fallout with Sandra. Seriously Sandra is having so much drama with everyone this week, even if she isn't evicted she will be nominated for sure again next week. It is weird to see that Priya and Jason rely on each other so much and super obvious they are continually chatting about nominations without Big Brother punishing them. It was funny to see him run into the storage door after them being so used to BB opening it for him. Lol can't believe he was bleeding though.. It is weird to see Cat and Lawson on opposite sides of the garden but all she talks about is him anyway. It was super obvious that Lawson doesn't really have many other friends in the house, maybe he burnt his bridges? Even though he was just being nice by making David lunch, maybe they will become unexpected friends? It was funny seeing some of the housemates rolling their eyes with Lawson did another magic trick with the coke can. I really don't think that Ryan can get back into the good graces of viewers with all of the bitching he does. He really needs to just stay away from Sandra cause everyone knows they are just sulking together. #drama

Hey wait up. Wasn't there a rumour that they fucked up the vote tally and that Sam was going back in. Poor sandy; over the wall to find him and he's been in the sanctuary the whole time.

Big Brother holds a week long "Joined to the Hip" task where housemates are randomly picked in pairs to wear a conjoined rope around their waists. Pairs must talk to their partner and their partner only. If caught talking to another pair, they will fail the task. Sandra and Skye are randomly selected and things gets catty!

Prisus heals Ms Bunnies foot then turns Leo into a bunnie long enough for the two of them to escape. Past the walls of the BB house they both become human. Leo is so grateful for the rescue that he becomes MsBunnie's sex slave for life

(You're welcome @MsBunnie)

(Edited to correct grammar lol)

Back