Skip to main content

Day 40 (17/10/2014): Made up show

I wonder if they decided not to have shows on Friday & Sunday coz Trav has been back in since late last week ....

This year is so behind the times, literally...

I have just finished watching the episode and have not read the thread yet.

Some thoughts..

Fuck, I didn't think I could hate Ryan more, but once again another episode where all he did was say bitchy and mean things. He really can't hack his ego being bruised by being up for eviction. What kind of idiot is he, where he goes on BB and thinks he is entitled to never be nominated?

I also can't believe that he threw David under the bus like that to try and get him evicted instead of him. We saw the footage, we know Ryan was talking shit, but sadly a lot of the viewers don't pay attention and just listen to what the housemate they think about in bed while finger blasting themselves says.

So Trav is back, what was the point of the whole fake eviction with Ben? It's as if they had the idea and then it wasn't working and so they just pulled Ben out. Another pointless exercise.

Oh Lawson and Cat.. VOMIT.. but who cares?

My biggest issue tonight was that once again they had misleading promos. I swear from the promos it made it seem as if the 'I love you' was between Cat and Lawson. Not just Leo saying and kissing good night to a picture of himself.

Reactions: koo
I have to say, I'm enjoying this app Task they're doing now. This plays out just like it did this year in the UK. Over the next two days, the Big Brother House will be running on battery power. Housemates will be called to the "App Zone" (renamed Power Room) where they'll have the opportunity to use various apps which drain the battery.

Here are some apps they can use:

E-mail: prerecorded messages from home from their loved ones
Gossip: various clips of HMs gossiping about the selected HM, may or may not include Nomination footage
YouTube: five of the top trending videos on YouTube that day will play for the HM's enjoyment
Instant Messaging: a HM gets to chat with a loved one live in the Diary Room for 5 minutes
Voucher: this app prints out a voucher that can be redeemed for immunity from Nominations (arguably drains the entire battery to 0%)
Cash: this app awards $5,000 cash
Games: the HM plays a Match 3-type game against the clock, and depending on his/her score, can win prizes ranging from sweets to a night in the Sanctuary

The only way the housemates can recharge the battery is by throwing their belongings in to the generator. They may sacrifice anything that belongs to them – including the cash prizes won in the house.

If the power in the battery is above a predetermined level at the end of the task, they will pass the task and win a luxury shopping budget for next week. Otherwise, it's staples.

Back