Skip to main content

Day 40 (17/10/2014): Made up show

It's the halfway point! So sad that it's going to end soon! :cry: I must say one of the most interesting episodes on BB14, Skye is sooooo amazing! Ryan you are a aggressive bitchy asshole, seriously one of the most gossipy housemates ever. Sandra is just a horny dog, that complains for getting nominated. Everyone's got to get nominated, it not like it's only you.

No one is babying Skye, Sandra is the one that needs babying, she is the one that everyone has to hug and say she's pretty... Sam better run for the hills...:wacky:

Is it just me or does Sandra look older then what she is. Wait, she's 30? I thought she was older.

Oh, she acts like a 10 old.

I would just love to see Ryan's face to when Travis comes back in! I just hate that cocky attitude that Ryan has, like he's never wrong. He expects people to come up to him and apologise for his mistakes. Ryan victimises himself too much it's frustrating the shit out of me. :meh::mad:

Skye is so much mature than people say she is, she was 100% correct about Sandra. If Skye was to complain that she were nominated, everyone would be like "What a whiney little immature girl she is!" When it's Sandra it's like don't touch her. :grumpy:

Thanks MsB!! What an action packed episode!

I knew eventually Skye would poison herself with that lippie. She had to know using whiteboard fluorescent markers on her lips would be bad. Has anyone heard the prognosis?

And you'd think that Ryan would have worked out that doing his frozen chicken impression in the freezer was a bad idea. Counting on Sandra to let him out when he knew she'd be hiding from the sympathy hugs the other housemates were trying to force on her. Along with the sympathy cracks in the head with a cricket bat and the sympathy trying to smother her with her pillow. That was just bad judgement. It really didn't help that no one even missed him for a day and a half.

I do hope that Travis and Ben from Best and Less are happy in their new life together as a couple. A couple of what has yet to be determined.

Best show of the season.

Travis passes time in the Sanctuary with excessive masturbating.
Omgsh your display pic is from gone girl!!! I desperately need to watch that movie and asap.

Guys why are we all forgetting the part of the episode that Ryan almost over dosed on ecstasy pills marina smuggled in her tampon ?! I'm so glad they got there in time to save him! He was sweating pretty bad and I could've sworn he was about to walk into the light.

Highlight of bb this yeat for sure. Even cat thought so!

Due to the watered down drivel Big Brother produces, The Australian Classification Board had no choice but to reclassify Big Brother as a C rating....

The BB producers are proud to announce they've successfully acquired to rights to an extremely popular show and have announced that this week in a WORLD FIRST, of MASSIVE PROPORTIONS that will SHOCK THE NATION blah fkn blah....

Play-School.jpg

is back, YAY... & will be hosted by the cast of BB....

Well now.... Saturday night show is OOORRRRRRNnnnnnnn

Fuck me....more recaps....
although Jason curling up in foetal position after snogging Skye was quite entertaining to watch again.

Back