Skip to main content

Episode Day 39 (Thurs 5/09/13): Daily Show (90m)

Tully's affection with Jade was totally false. She extracted delicate information from Jade and straight away went over to Drew to blab, but her real target was Tim. She is playing Tim against Jade.

But yes we all agree that Tullys affection for Jade was false....brilliant observational skills on your part there buahahahahahahaha

It wasn't referencing the butt-grabbing, my post came before that. It was in reference to Tully giving Jade several hugs and also stating her "love" for her friend. It's not the same as her affection towards Drew, but it is being more affectionate than typical. In my opinion.

Maybe you are referring to the previous days episode when Tully was 'bonding' with Jade in the bedroom and telling her she loved her and what good friends they make and then Tully immediately runs out to the others to show off how she effectively has Jade sucked in and wrapped around her little finger ... Yes......she's a very affectionate thing that Tully!

Maybe you are referring to the previous days episode when Tully was 'bonding' with Jade in the bedroom and telling her she loved her and what good friends they make and then Tully immediately runs out to the others to show off how she effectively has Jade sucked in and wrapped around her little finger ... Yes......she's a very affectionate thing that Tully!

I know it's a game, but there are ways and ways of playing.
Tully is playing rather like the snake she accuses Yim of being

I know it's a game, but there are ways and ways of playing.
Tully is playing rather like the snake she accuses Yim of being

I think we are in agreement! My post was intended to point out Tully was faking her bonding and friendship and ultimately being a backstabber about it ....and yes she then tries to call people out for doing the same stuff

I think we are in agreement! My post was intended to point out Tully was faking her bonding and friendship and ultimately being a backstabber about it ....and yes she then tries to call people out for doing the same stuff

Oh I think we are in agreement! I don't WANT to dislike her,
But she really does seem to have some growing up to do. Just
Felt like commenting on her snakiness bc it is (as you also say) so obvious

Forgive me if it was covered..but isnt Mikkalya supposed to be a teacher???

Wouldnt a teacher know that Washington DC is not a State and has no relation to Washington!??!
And what makes it even worse is that Big Brother marked it as correct.

And im sure i didnt hear any other housemates sing out about the error either

Ed seemed to be the only one who knew the correct answer

Wouldnt a teacher know that Washington DC is not a State and has no relation to Washington!??!
Yep, it was covered. She had the 'DC' scribbled out. Hence why Big Brother marked it as correct.

Nothin' to see here.

Clearly Mikki crossed out "DC" (District of Columbia). Technically, Washington DC is considered a state in some ways, but lacks representation in Congress. It is a "Federal District" with individual voting rights.

She still won.

Loved Ed's answer to who was in Footloose & a lump of Bacon went past & he wrote Patrick Swayze.
Hahahahahaha!!! I know right?! I know when I see a big fat pile 'o bacon the first person that pops into my mind is Patrick Swayze!! (May he rest in peace. :()

A bit late to the party but a few thoughts from me on last nights episode/s :

1. If I never hear those songs again it will be too soon.

2. Tully looked like she needed to be put down by a vet when doing her 'model walk.' It was so lame.... See what I did there?

3. Never play those songs again. Ever.

4. Well played Jade. Pretty sure the 'secret' was just to show the viewers that Tully can't keep her mouth shut.

5. When did Tully become a colorectal surgeon?

6. Loved Mikkayla winning Showdown. Nice strategy taking Heidi to the PS.

7. I want to puncture my own eardrums so I don't have to hear those songs again.

8. Last clip of the boys in bed was the funniest stuff so far this year.

9. Whoever asked about Heidi's outfit for the song, and I use that term loosely, I think it was just a poorly executed nod to the Andrews Sisters.

andrews-sisters.jpg

And im sure i didnt hear any other housemates sing out about the error either

Ed seemed to be the only one who knew the correct answer

I am kind of surprised they would even ask this question! I mean I know the U.S. likes to tout itself around the world (disclaimer: I am from the U.S.), but do they really teach about the individual U.S. states in Australia? I am not really sure why they would, as it really isn't all that important unless you live in the U.S. and is a rather cruel burden to place on students as there are so many to learn.

I am kind of surprised they would even ask this question! I mean I know the U.S. likes to tout itself around the world (disclaimer: I am from the U.S.), but do they really teach about the individual U.S. states in Australia? I am not really sure why they would, as it really isn't all that important unless you live in the U.S. and is a rather cruel burden to place on students as there are so many to learn.

When i was at school we were never taught about the US states. Here in Australia we get a lot of our entertainment from America like movies, music and TV shows and most of the stuff i know about America are from those forms of entertainment.

Did everyone here get a different edit of last nights show on GO??

I saw the conversation between Tully and Jade

I saw Tully go out and speak to the boys..she did NOT reveal the secret about how Jade felt about Ed and the Booze.
I thought her answer was very generic

Did everyone here get a different edit of last nights show on GO??

I saw the conversation between Tully and Jade

I saw Tully go out and speak to the boys..she did NOT reveal the secret about how Jade felt about Ed and the Booze.
I thought her answer was very generic

she didn't have to say anything....

Back