Skip to main content

Episode Day 39 (Thurs 5/09/13): Daily Show (90m)

But she told them no information, she passed on no secrets. She never promised to she didnt talk to Jade, she promised to not reveal what they talked about- a promise she kept.
I think people are just trying to find things to pick on her about and are making up crap now.
Have a go at her for the way she treated Mikayla after the showdown, sure...but she didnt do anything wrong with Jade.
If someone was to go up to Tom and Drew after that talk and ask them what happened in the Kitchen all they could tell was that Jade has an issue with a boy..well GEE.....we all know that , the whole house knows that. They saw her talking to Jade! Every time Jade gets Mopey it is about a boy. Even the bloody dog would know Jades mood is because of a bloke.

Tully did NOTHING wrong and revealed NOTHING

That's bullshit.

She revealed it was a juicy conversation. That it was with Jade. That it was about boys. That Jade was sad about missing boys. That's everything Jade told her. She revealed everything Jade told her, immediately after promising not to.

I don't even comprehend how you can watch that scene and walk away with the opinion that Tully honoured her promises.

But she told them no information, she passed on no secrets. She never promised to she didnt talk to Jade, she promised to not reveal what they talked about- a promise she kept.
I think people are just trying to find things to pick on her about and are making up crap now.
Have a go at her for the way she treated Mikayla after the showdown, sure...but she didnt do anything wrong with Jade.
If someone was to go up to Tom and Drew after that talk and ask them what happened in the Kitchen all they could tell was that Jade has an issue with a boy..well GEE.....we all know that , the whole house knows that. They saw her talking to Jade! Every time Jade gets Mopey it is about a boy. Even the bloody dog would know Jades mood is because of a bloke.

Tully did NOTHING wrong and revealed NOTHING

Apparently the11th doctor has better prescription drugs though

The truth is Tully could take a shit in Mikkaylas bed and Tully fans would still find some way to defend it. My advice is to stop arguing with these people, complete waste of time.

The truth is Tully could take a shit in Mikkaylas bed and Tully fans would still find some way to defend it. My advice is to stop arguing with these people, complete waste of time.
:rolleyes:

Totally agree...you cannot reason with the insane

That's bullshit.

She revealed it was a juicy conversation. That it was with Jade. That it was about boys. That Jade was sad about missing boys. That's everything Jade told her. She revealed everything Jade told her, immediately after promising not to.

I don't even comprehend how you can watch that scene and walk away with the opinion that Tully honoured her promises.

You are absolutely correct. And don't forget when Tully was sitting on Drew and Jade came out into the garden, Tully quickly changed the topic of conversation to her own appearance. Drew cooperated in the ruse by wiping her face.

I wonder if Tim knows that Drew is part of a mutiny against him.

Speaking of the mutiny, Heidi is a loose cannon with a short fuse. She went off too early in the fight against Tim, and then she complained that none of the mutineers backed up her. But the others are more wary, and are flanking Tim, not confronting him directly. Heidi may turn out to be the sacrificial goat.

*raises hand*

and stop quoting him/her, please :)

Ditto. These people are killing me with this quoting bizzo!

All I can say is anyone choosing to interact best be very careful. We saw what happened to me but thankfully Tim saw through that nonsense and saved me from exile.

Ditto. These people are killing me with this quoting bizzo!

All I can say is anyone choosing to interact best be very careful. We saw what happened to me but thankfully Tim saw through that nonsense and saved me from exile.

I'm glad you are back on the ISLAND!~ ;)

I'm glad you are back on the ISLAND!~ ;)
ah me too darlin but I'd much rather be on YOUR island right now! Major case of the homesickness sads at the moment triggered by the clip of the HMs on Father's Day. Even all the discussion about Mikkayla's supposed Washington, DC mistake had me a bit misty.

Or maybe I'm just PMS'ing haha

ah me too darlin but I'd much rather be on YOUR island right now! Major case of the homesickness sads at the moment triggered by the clip of the HMs on Father's Day. Even all the discussion about Mikkayla's supposed Washington, DC mistake had me a bit misty.

awe Mrs all ya need is a little Tennessee sippin whiskey and a good listen... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skAOb_EUE_M
hugs!~ <3

Aw...Mrs B!! I'm right there with you, love. Us transplants have to stick together! :D

Back