Skip to main content

Episode Day 39 (Thurs 5/09/13): Daily Show (90m)

In regards to Tully

(The showdown)
Tully did not intentionally knock Mikk's ball closer, nor did she want Mikk to win (so why on earth should she be thanked or rewarded)

(Jade's secret)
As soon as Tully had left Jade she went over to Drew and Tim (Jade even said, how psycho is that? to Katie and Lucy) she opened the conversation by alluding to what she just heard, she then said it was Jade (not the sisters), and then she said it was about a boy, Ed or Drew. What part of that is not telling them what Jade just told her not to say?

On that note, I feel really confused about why Jade told Tully, I'm pretty sure she wanted her to say something to Drew or know how Tully has been affecting a friendship with Drew. So the situation was a bit set-up, but I just think it was so weird that Tully walked over to those two immediately....

Tully just reinforced her position as super bitch. "Hey Mikkayla, I fucked up so you should thank me." Yeah, how about no? The way she sulked straight over to Tim and Drew was horrible too. She's just not a good human being unfortunately.

The boys in the bedroom showed how entertaining Drew can be when with Tim. It was a funny way to end the show, which was a nice change from the rest of the ep. I did laugh at Matt so eloquently explaining that the boys don't laugh at Ben, but then realising halfway through his explanation that they really do.

The task crap was awful though, and dominated far too much of the episode. I fast forwarded through the vast majority of it, so it went by quicker at least.

That's bullshit.

She revealed it was a juicy conversation. That it was with Jade. That it was about boys. That Jade was sad about missing boys. That's everything Jade told her. She revealed everything Jade told her, immediately after promising not to.

I don't even comprehend how you can watch that scene and walk away with the opinion that Tully honoured her promises.
She revealed nothing they didnt figure out for themselves or wasnt already known.

She never mentioned Eds drunkiness.

The truth is Tully could take a shit in Mikkaylas bed and Tully fans would still find some way to defend it. My advice is to stop arguing with these people, complete waste of time.

:rolleyes:

Totally agree...you cannot reason with the insane

She revealed nothing they didnt figure out for themselves or wasnt already known.

She never mentioned Eds drunkiness.

Ah it is all becoming clear now. Certain people are only happy if everyone is ganging up on the one housemate. If people go against that then they should be shut out because the bullies cant logically discuss two sides to an argument without resorting to being rude.
At least you are being clear.

In regards to Tully

(The showdown)
Tully did not intentionally knock Mikk's ball closer, nor did she want Mikk to win (so why on earth should she be thanked or rewarded)

(Jade's secret)
As soon as Tully had left Jade she went over to Drew and Tim (Jade even said, how psycho is that? to Katie and Lucy) she opened the conversation by alluding to what she just heard, she then said it was Jade (not the sisters), and then she said it was about a boy, Ed or Drew. What part of that is not telling them what Jade just told her not to say?

On that note, I feel really confused about why Jade told Tully, I'm pretty sure she wanted her to say something to Drew or know how Tully has been affecting a friendship with Drew. So the situation was a bit set-up, but I just think it was so weird that Tully walked over to those two immediately....

I'm not confused at all. Tully got Jade to open up to her, and Tully sucker punched her. Blammo! :D

I agree, it was way too much. Same for the live updates over the last 3 days. And just when I thought it would be back to normal today with the task over, today's updates have been focused around tonight's talent show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8LOLswfTkQ

Hahahaha!

It's strange, they had this issue at the start of this series, but then seemed to rectify it after a few weeks. Now we're back here again with a huge emphasis on the gimmicks. Are ratings doing really badly or something? I'm willing to watch tonight's live because it's only half an hour, but I really hope we're not going down the path of them giving props to the housemates to try to occupy entire episodes. It defeats the original premise of the show.

Ah it is all becoming clear now. Certain people are only happy if everyone is ganging up on the one housemate. If people go against that then they should be shut out because the bullies cant logically discuss two sides to an argument without resorting to being rude.
At least you are being clear.
Aw c'mon, man. It's not cute to pretend to be a victim.

Jade told Tully, "Yo, here's some stuff I'm worried about: abc and xyz, with a dash of qq. Please don't tell anyone."
Tully told Jade, "I love you, I'd never tell anyone, you can totes trust me."
Tully left the room immediately, and wandered over to Tim and Drew.
Jade saw where Tully was going, and said, "How psycho is that?!"
Tully "reluctantly" told Tim and Drew, "Yo, someone in that room who isn't the sisters or Mikkayla just told me abc and xyz."

Like, you're technically right, she didn't mention the drunkenness. But she sure as shit managed to hit on every single other point that Jade brought up, and had asked her not to talk about to anyone else. Feel free to defend her if you still love her despite this incident, but you look pretty daft pretending it didn't happen..

Aw c'mon, man. It's not cute to pretend to be a victim.

Jade told Tully, "Yo, here's some stuff I'm worried about: abc and xyz, with a dash of qq. Please don't tell anyone."
Tully told Jade, "I love you, I'd never tell anyone, you can totes trust me."
Tully left the room immediately, and wandered over to Tim and Drew.
Jade saw where Tully was going, and said, "How psycho is that?!"
Tully "reluctantly" told Tim and Drew, "Yo, someone in that room who isn't the sisters or Mikkayla just told me abc and xyz."

Like, you're technically right, she didn't mention the drunkenness. But she sure as shit managed to hit on every single other point that Jade brought up, and had asked her not to talk about to anyone else. Feel free to defend her if you still love her despite this incident, but you look pretty daft pretending it didn't happen..

That is as clear as it can be. If people still don't understand it, then nothing will make them understand

Well I finally finished watching last night's episode...took me three sittings....I might one of the few, but I loved their task and thought their video's were a hoot....and Loved how Mikki was the star in the girls video clip...and not sure why she wasn't front and center...

Not sure about the Drew and Tully talk...drew saying as long as you are comfortable and her reply was she didn't care about the house rumours and bullshit...and then said something about them acting like the married couple and that's the joke....and that she still has a girlfriend who she loves very much....poor kid she's in for reality shock if she goes on Monday..

Thought of less of Mikki putting Ben into the evict arena...I thought she had more guts than that....he's such an easy target it took it sooo graciously.....and considering it's the second time...a female in the house has done it to him...

Found the the pillow scene in the boys bedroom hilarious...

When Tully strutted across that stage and did the fart-waving gesture to the amusement of the Sugar sisters, she was sending a subliminal message to Jade - "You stink." :cool:

When Tully strutted across that stage and did the fart-waving gesture to the amusement of the Sugar sisters, she was sending a subliminal message to Jade - "You stink." :cool:
tumblr_m6dliqoQ051rzmnwro1_500.gif

fine, you are all right. Tuly Bad, Jade good. Is that easier for you?
Not for me. I have no problem with people who like Tully. This forum would be bloody boring if we all liked the same HMs. I do however struggle to take people seriously when even after they've been presented with the facts, sometimes down to a word for word exchange of what happened, still continue to argue after being proven wrong. Even worse when they purport to know what a HM is thinking or come up with such bizarro 'explanations' for their behaviour that I suspect even a HM's parents would shake their head and wonder wtf that person is smoking. Not necessarily directing this at you (although I did vehemently disagree with your whole Jade's a sexual harasser thing) but it is definitely a common theme amongst the most outspoken members of Team Tully on here.

Has anyone mentioned that in the games Mikkayla got one of the questions wrong but BB didn't pick up on it? The question was which STATE and she wrote "Washington DC" - Ed (correctly) wrote "Washington". Not the same thing Mikkayla. You'd think a teacher would know something that basic. Ed's no genius and he worked it out.

I think she had the DC part crossed out. Did Ed even get that game on any level at all? Jeebus

The Mr and I laughed so hard when Tully put Mikkayla into the final, BB would have been wetting himself, you can't script that sort of hilarity.

I get the feeling they want Tully out from that edit too, Heidi was actually shown in a much nicer light and I warmed to her a little more, I found it especially surprising that she was upset to the point of tears that she made Tim feel badly about himself.

The Mandate shenanigans at the end were excellent. I do love seeing a person have the pants scared off them :)

Not for me. I have no problem with people who like Tully. This forum would be bloody boring if we all liked the same HMs. I do however struggle to take people seriously when even after they've been presented with the facts, sometimes down to a word for word exchange of what happened, still continue to argue after being proven wrong. Even worse when they purport to know what a HM is thinking or come up with such bizarro 'explanations' for their behaviour that I suspect even a HM's parents would shake their head and wonder wtf that person is smoking. Not necessarily directing this at you (although I did vehemently disagree with your whole Jade's a sexual harasser thing) but it is definitely a common theme amongst the most outspoken members of Team Tully on here.

I am one of the Tully's defender and what you said is totally not true.

I agree that for Tully it would have been better if she hadn't kissed Drew. There cuddling I don't have any problem with that.

She should not have told Jade secret, that's was wrong.

Now, the way I see is this, she has her faults just like anyone, I am not perfect and you are not perfect.
Will I for that hate her, call her derogatory names, take every opportunity to support any post of hatred against her (even not in thread about her) , NO, I just wouldn't do that.

I dislike some HMs, some annoy me very much and would like them gone, I could post negative comments about them, but I don't.

I am one of the Tully's defender and what you said is totally not true.

I agree that for Tully it would have been better if she hadn't kissed Drew. There cuddling I don't have any problem with that.

She should not have told Jade secret, that's was wrong.

Now, the way I see is this, she has her faults just like anyone, I am not perfect and you are not perfect.
Will I for that hate her, call her derogatory names, take every opportunity to support any post of hatred against her (even not in thread about her) , NO, I just wouldn't do that.

I dislike some HMs, some annoy me very much and would like them gone, I could post negative comments about them, but I don't.
As I've said before in reference to you: I don't consider you one of the most outspoken members of Team Tully.

My comment had nothing to do with you at all. ;)

Oh sorry, I did not know that (stepping quietly away now)
haha it's all good! I didn't know how to 'mention' someone when I said it so you probably missed my comment back then but it was something about how while you're obviously a big Tully fan, you readily admit when she stuffs up and don't make excuses for her. It's something I noticed even back when I was lurking. I admire that because you're right: None of us are perfect including the HMs no matter how much we might 'love' them and to pretend otherwise is just silly. :)

Tully is of course the only housemate this week, this series, in the history of Big Brother, to tell another housemate something she was asked not to. No other housemate in the history of this show has done something so awful.

And before anyone starts, I'm not a Tully defender. She whinges, chucks tantrums, has questionable closeness to Drew while having a girlfriend on the outside, and not once have I felt compelled to vote for her. These are the things she's doing wrong that other housemates are not. Repeating something after being asked not to, is something almost every Housemate has done. But when it's Tully, it must be the worst thing ever, or treated as such, and anyone disagreeing with that idea is a delusional, Tully loving imbecile.

Back