Skip to main content

Episode Day 39 (Thurs 5/09/13): Daily Show (90m)

For me, the very best part of BB this year are the two following things:

1) Miki keeps getting the hand of fate stepping in and saving her over and over again.

2) Tim choses the ice-cream EVERY time.

Every time these two scenarios happen the reactions get funnier and funnier and funnier.

Tully seriously needs a personality chip upgrade - or at least to purchase the optional happiness add-on expansion pack. I bet she was the first kid on the block to figure out how to make her SIMS character go mad and die.

Starting to feel slightly sorry for Heidi, she cops a caning on here...and it's mostly about her looks. I think she could be quite entertaining later in the game...confrontational anyway but she is up against so many big names this week and has no chance. I would prefer her over Ben anyway, he offers nothing but cringy moments.

Starting to feel slightly sorry for Heidi, she cops a caning on here...and it's mostly about her looks. I think she could be quite entertaining later in the game...confrontational anyway but she is up against so many big names this week and has no chance. I would prefer her over Ben anyway, he offers nothing but cringy moments.

Yeah I'm a fair bit uncomfortable with comments about her appearance. It's not like she can help how she looks. You gotta make do with whatever hand you get dealt by genetics. Tahan isn't pretty by virtue of being a good person, lol.

But Heidi is still a backstabbing, petty bitch. So there's that.

Just watched todays ep the sad thing is the boys song doesn't sound that far off something that earns millions of dollars in the mainstream

it's clearly bye bye bye n'sync...with a bit of tweaking at the chorus... but it's funny so who cares :)

Has anyone mentioned that in the games Mikkayla got one of the questions wrong but BB didn't pick up on it? The question was which STATE and she wrote "Washington DC" - Ed (correctly) wrote "Washington". Not the same thing Mikkayla. You'd think a teacher would know something that basic. Ed's no genius and he worked it out.

She still won.

Loved Ed's answer to who was in Footloose & a lump of Bacon went past & he wrote Patrick Swayze.

I realise that. My point is, she got that question wrong and was not picked up on it. What kind of a dog and pony show are they running?

My responses to tonights show -- the songs r pathetic, but good for a laugh. Heidi reminds me of my cousin; also a bitch; so I hate her! Liking Mik more and more.
Tully is just a horrible human being. She MUST go this week!. That is all.

Back