Skip to main content

Episode Day 39 (Thurs 5/09/13): Daily Show (90m)

haha it's all good! I didn't know how to 'mention' someone when I said it so you probably missed my comment back then but it was something about how while you're obviously a big Tully fan, you readily admit when she stuffs up and don't make excuses for her. It's something I noticed even back when I was lurking. I admire that because you're right: None of us are perfect including the HMs no matter how much we might 'love' them and to pretend otherwise is just silly. :)

LOL. I grew up with a father who had no place for moralistic attitude. I guess that's why I defend people attacked for petty things.

I like your smiley face :) I don't use them much anymore, because it went against me in the forum (with one person) :( I use to like the smileys because it was the way I felt (sigh)

How do you put someone on your ignore list - I would like to with this troll

From http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?49210-What-to-do-if-you-don-t-like-a-post

Ignore the user. If you're noticing a trend where one user is posting a lot of things that you don't agree with or just don't like, you can add them to your Ignore List. To do this click on their name next to the post, then View profile. On the next screen, Add to Ignore List is on the left hand menu. You'll never see a post by that person again while you're logged in.

Back