Skip to main content

Episode Day 39 (Thurs 5/09/13): Daily Show (90m)

Tully: Lucky I hit your ball
Oh Tully did you forget that Jade could have taken the star you found instead of giving it to you and going on to the golf round anyway?
Bitchy points lost Grow up It was lucky you got as far as you did

Mikkayla did not handle her win over Tully with grace, and she managed to insult Tully in her "thanks" because it sounded sarcastic. Tully let her know it. Mikkayla should have thanked Tully by inviting Tully into the Presidential Suite as a consolation prize, but, no, Mikkayla is a bad sport.

Mikkayla did not handle her win over Tully with grace, and she managed to insult Tully in her "thanks" because it sounded sarcastic. Tully let her know it. Mikkayla should have thanked Tully by inviting Tully into the Presidential Suite as a consolation prize, but, no, Mikkayla is a bad sport.

As much as i love tully..she acted like a right Brat in the way she spoke to Mikalya

wait..so people are pissed her for not saying anything which for some reason means she told a secret? what the frak?

no. you think she didn't mention everything so that's ok....she didn't have to say anything at all. Why go over there and let them know that she had some sort of secret, why bother? She didn't have to mention it at all and no one would be any the wiser.

Has anyone mentioned that in the games Mikkayla got one of the questions wrong but BB didn't pick up on it? The question was which STATE and she wrote "Washington DC" - Ed (correctly) wrote "Washington". Not the same thing Mikkayla. You'd think a teacher would know something that basic. Ed's no genius and he worked it out.

Forgive me if it was covered..but isnt Mikkalya supposed to be a teacher???

Wouldnt a teacher know that Washington DC is not a State and has no relation to Washington!??!
And what makes it even worse is that Big Brother marked it as correct.

And im sure i didnt hear any other housemates sing out about the error either

Ed seemed to be the only one who knew the correct answer

Just so you know, the DC was crossed out.

So she got the question right.

BigBrother_zps8fb900b1.png

Did everyone here get a different edit of last nights show on GO??

I saw the conversation between Tully and Jade

I saw Tully go out and speak to the boys..she did NOT reveal the secret about how Jade felt about Ed and the Booze.
I thought her answer was very generic
She said everything but. "Who else was in there? Figure it out." And then proceded to tell them it was Jade. It was about boys.

For all I know she pantomimed the action of drinking.

I remember seeing something (either on TV or on the official site) about her leaving because she didn't like some of the unhealthy habits of the other girls.... Whatever she said gave me the impression that the other girls might have done the stereotypical modelling stuff like eating barely anything/bulimia/whatever. I say good on her for getting out of a situation that made her uncomfortable.

Bunch of class acts really. :rolleyes: Arseholes.

I agree with that. I watch the shows too and yes, the judges are really scathing. A lot more than Jade. Tully really looked like a horse/child pretending to model. Not model material at all.

Tully is the new puppet master. She brilliantly manipulated the Sugar Sisters in front of Jade, and by spoofing how models walk, was winding Jade up. Jade took the bait beautifully, and was pissed off with what Tully was doing. Mikkayla fell into the trap too, with her "Jade, Jade, look at me, Jade. I'm a model too." :cool:

Tully is the new puppet master. She brilliantly manipulated the Sugar Sisters in front of Jade, and by spoofing how models walk, was winding Jade up. Jade took the bait beautifully, and was pissed off with what Tully was doing. Mikkayla fell into the trap too, with her "Jade, Jade, look at me, Jade. I'm a model too." :cool:

You're nucking futs:p

and I'm a unicorn that poops glitter

LOL. You're delusional.

4. Well played Jade. Pretty sure the 'secret' was just to show the viewers that Tully can't keep her mouth shut.

6. Loved Mikkayla winning Showdown. Nice strategy taking Heidi to the PS.

There was no strategy in what Jade or Mikkayla did. Neither of them are that smart.

Tully has already identified Jade, Mikkayla, Katie and Lucy as the stupid ones in the house, and therefore subject to Tim's strategy of manipulation. It was in a conversation she had with Drew in the kitchen a few days ago, and she was speaking very quickly, so I'm not surprised that others haven't picked it up. So now, as part of her war against Tim, she has targeted these four for her own strategic manipulation.

It was Tully who was playing Jade when she was on the catwalk with Katie and Lucy, and it was Tully who was playing Jade in the kitchen, not the other way round. As I said, Jade is not that smart. Tully had every intention of blabbing Jade's secret to Drew, while at the same time saying she was keeping a secret. She was also drawing Tim in the way she reached over him for that can of soft drink.

no. you think she didn't mention everything so that's ok....she didn't have to say anything at all. Why go over there and let them know that she had some sort of secret, why bother? She didn't have to mention it at all and no one would be any the wiser.

She said everything but. "Who else was in there? Figure it out." And then proceded to tell them it was Jade. It was about boys.

For all I know she pantomimed the action of drinking.

But she told them no information, she passed on no secrets. She never promised to she didnt talk to Jade, she promised to not reveal what they talked about- a promise she kept.
I think people are just trying to find things to pick on her about and are making up crap now.
Have a go at her for the way she treated Mikayla after the showdown, sure...but she didnt do anything wrong with Jade.
If someone was to go up to Tom and Drew after that talk and ask them what happened in the Kitchen all they could tell was that Jade has an issue with a boy..well GEE.....we all know that , the whole house knows that. They saw her talking to Jade! Every time Jade gets Mopey it is about a boy. Even the bloody dog would know Jades mood is because of a bloke.

Tully did NOTHING wrong and revealed NOTHING

There was no strategy in what Jade or Mikkayla did. Neither of them are that smart.

Tully has already identified Jade, Mikkayla, Katie and Lucy as the stupid ones in the house, and therefore subject to Tim's strategy of manipulation. It was in a conversation she had with Drew in the kitchen a few days ago, and she was speaking very quickly, so I'm not surprised that others haven't picked it up. So now, as part of her war against Tim, she has targeted these four for her own strategic manipulation.

It was Tully who was playing Jade when she was on the catwalk with Katie and Lucy, and it was Tully who was playing Jade in the kitchen, not the other way round. As I said, Jade is not that smart. Tully had every intention of blabbing Jade's secret to Drew, while at the same time saying she was keeping a secret. She was also drawing Tim in the way she reached over him for that can of soft drink.

I've been tempted to put you on ignore a few times, silkworm but then, where would be my frequent doses of comic relief from reading your comments. :p You do actually entertain me at times.

Back