Skip to main content

Episode Day 39 (Thurs 5/09/13): Daily Show (90m)

Mikkayla was very smart in her tactics on the nom swap. She wanted to put Ed up and gave a good reason not too and smart not to put up Matt, though it would have made good TV to see how Tully would have reacted to that. I have been growing more and more keen on Mikki she seems to be getting picked on and bullied a little and it was a shove in the face to the others that she won showdown.

I noticed that nearly everything the HM's filmed for their clips weren't used. The heads popping up on the bathroom the jumping on the bed and the girls all in the circle. Seems that production had already worked out the bits they wanted in the can the songs a typical of the pap played on Nova and the like and are catchy I think I will have them in my head for days...curse you BB

Yummy conflakes

And it's the same friend that stupidly trusted her not to blab her secret to Drew and it took her 10 seconds to go and tell not only Drew but Tim as well? Oh boy. That's the kind of friend I would kill to have right there.

Or maybe just the kind of friend I would like to kill. Full stop.

Tully's affection with Jade was totally false. She extracted delicate information from Jade and straight away went over to Drew to blab, but her real target was Tim. She is playing Tim against Jade.

Tully: Lucky I hit your ball
Oh Tully did you forget that Jade could have taken the star you found instead of giving it to you and going on to the golf round anyway?
Bitchy points lost Grow up It was lucky you got as far as you did

Has anyone mentioned that in the games Mikkayla got one of the questions wrong but BB didn't pick up on it? The question was which STATE and she wrote "Washington DC" - Ed (correctly) wrote "Washington". Not the same thing Mikkayla. You'd think a teacher would know something that basic. Ed's no genius and he worked it out.

I wasn't paying attention sorry, do you have a screencap?

Has anyone mentioned that in the games Mikkayla got one of the questions wrong but BB didn't pick up on it? The question was which STATE and she wrote "Washington DC" - Ed (correctly) wrote "Washington". Not the same thing Mikkayla. You'd think a teacher would know something that basic. Ed's no genius and he worked it out.
She had the DC scribbled out.

1241932_10151858974675170_1041333000_n.jpg

good eyes for catching it though!

(just watched last two episodes of bb, glad mikk won and put ben up!)
Really think Mikkayla is handling the ostracism and snipiness of the other housemates, I'm not a huge fan of her but it's lucky she does have such a resilience to remember it's all just a game)

If Ben gets evicted, will this be the first triple?
Him, his mom and his nan. They have had more air time than some of the other housemates.

A-ha! Thanks! I can sleep soundly tonight now, knowing justice reigns in the BB house... :)

Tully: Lucky I hit your ball
Oh Tully did you forget that Jade could have taken the star you found instead of giving it to you and going on to the golf round anyway?
Bitchy points lost Grow up It was lucky you got as far as you did

AMEN! Haha. Tully only sees things that she misses out on not what she gets.

Jade showed herself to be a million times the person Tully is in that show. She gave her the star... when it certainly would not have been given to Jade by Tully..... in fact I would say Tully would have scratched her eyes out for it. Jade then tell her a secret, whether or not she told her knowing full well she would go back and tell Drew is beside the point. She told her a secret and that gobby little cow could not wait two minutes to spill the beans. What amuses me is do these people forget that the public sees BOTH sides of these conversations.

For a long time I hoped Tully would be out and Jade and Drew could reconnect. I have now totally changed my mind. He is as much scum as Tully is, and Jade deserves someone a million times better than a fairweather friend like Drew and guy who only interacts with you when he is drunk like Ed. The longer they are there the bigger the hold Drully dig for themselves. I just hope come eviction night that massive boos are allowed to be heard for both Tully and Drew.... and if they are not evicted, let THAT give them something to think about.

Well judging by tonights episode think BB might just want Tully gone.

I agree, particularly in light of the fact that Heidi got a pretty good edit. I think Mikkayla was playing it very smart taking Heidi into the PS - she knows the house is divided & that Heidi is in the "popular" clique. This way they may form something of a bond, but either way if Heidi continues to bitch about Mikk she will look very bad even to some of her friends perhaps. Wish Mikk had put up Ed or Matt, but I can't blame her for not wanting any more backlash - they treated her very badly over the Showdown win. They were really poor sports & didn't even try to hide it - hated Heidi's snide dig at her in the exercise area - poor Mikkayla - they seem to be going out of their way to hurt her - just nasty. I guess a lot of them (esp. Tully) have forgotten they are on TV.

Thank you so much for respecting other posters. It appears that you have chosen to personally insult me, which hey, I can take.
I guess you are exhausted you poor dear from defending a cheating hasbian who has disgraced her GF on Australian national tv in such a lecherous fashion .
That is a tough tough job and well, dear, Frankly, I don't give a damn~

She hasn't disgraced her gf, she's disgraced herself

It wasn't referencing the butt-grabbing, my post came before that. It was in reference to Tully giving Jade several hugs and also stating her "love" for her friend. It's not the same as her affection towards Drew, but it is being more affectionate than typical. In my opinion.

Yeah - and it was So heartfelt & sincere - she immediately runs out & spills what she was asked not to (thankfully Jade figured it out)

I could see that coming...when Jade saved herself everyone applauded and comforted her saying it was the right thing...but once mikayla saves herself....OH HELL NO! So selfish, hell if I won each week I would be saving myself and not giving a damn what the others think.

For me, the very best part of BB this year are the two following things:

1) Miki keeps getting the hand of fate stepping in and saving her over and over again.

2) Tim choses the ice-cream EVERY time.

Every time these two scenarios happen the reactions get funnier and funnier and funnier.

Tully seriously needs a personality chip upgrade - or at least to purchase the optional happiness add-on expansion pack. I bet she was the first kid on the block to figure out how to make her SIMS character go mad and die.

I agree. Tully personality chip - Seriously funny!

Starting to feel slightly sorry for Heidi, she cops a caning on here...and it's mostly about her looks. I think she could be quite entertaining later in the game...confrontational anyway but she is up against so many big names this week and has no chance. I would prefer her over Ben anyway, he offers nothing but cringy moments.

Your right her looks do get bashed a lot unnecessarily - but her nasty snide comments & catty bitching about others people that I don't like.

Didn't she withdraw in the 3rd week or so for some reason?

I remember seeing something (either on TV or on the official site) about her leaving because she didn't like some of the unhealthy habits of the other girls.... Whatever she said gave me the impression that the other girls might have done the stereotypical modelling stuff like eating barely anything/bulimia/whatever. I say good on her for getting out of a situation that made her uncomfortable.

God the guys are pigs. "It's hot teacher syndrome, but she's not even hot"

Bunch of class acts really. :rolleyes: Arseholes.

Exactly. IMO, she was sharing a moment with Mikk and giving her honest opinion. And really, how many times has Jade mention that she was on that show. When she left it was on her own accord and the judges seemed really sad she left. I watch the next top model shows, and Jades' comments were very calm compared to what judges/mentors would have said of that display.

I agree with that. I watch the shows too and yes, the judges are really scathing. A lot more than Jade. Tully really looked like a horse/child pretending to model. Not model material at all.

Tully's affection with Jade was totally false. She extracted delicate information from Jade and straight away went over to Drew to blab, but her real target was Tim. She is playing Tim against Jade.

I think that is happening in your mind only ...... Could you elaborate on how se has 'played' Tim by blabbing. She went out to the boys clearly dying to talk as she kept dropping hints wanting them both to fish for more, which they did, and then she spilled. How has Tim been played in this scenario?????

Back