Skip to main content

Episode Day 39 (Thurs 5/09/13): Daily Show (90m)

All that from ONE post I made about Tully being affectionate. It wasn't even defending her, it was just stating an observation.

Tully's not the only one with issues.
Come on man she full on gropes his butt, that's not affectionate that's...well...sleazy!

I'm so happy that Mikkayla won Showdown and saved herself! That was awesome!! Tully, not surprisingly, acted like a spoilt brat again. Get out, no-one wants you there! Can't believe Mik took Heidi into the Presidential Suite, interesting choice! I loved the last scene in the boys room with them all scaring Ben. He screamed like a little girl! It was so funny. They should make the boys stay together in the room, they're so funny together!
Totally agree on all points.

Having the boys together lets them actually bond without the constant intrusion of The Thing That Always Cries. She is like a rash that just won't go away.

All that from ONE post I made about Tully being affectionate. It wasn't even defending her, it was just stating an observation.

Tully's not the only one with issues.

Pretty sure your 'takes one to know one" style whore comment was personal!!!

Don't worry Hope4rain, these kids have been fighting an uphill battle for a long time in their efforts to try and find some redeeming quality in Sulky/slutty/no self respect or give a Fuck about others.... and all she delivers them is more crap!!! It's inevitable the pressure would eventually send them over the edge

Come on man she full on gropes his butt, that's not affectionate that's...well...sleazy!

It wasn't referencing the butt-grabbing, my post came before that. It was in reference to Tully giving Jade several hugs and also stating her "love" for her friend. It's not the same as her affection towards Drew, but it is being more affectionate than typical. In my opinion.

Only because the audience - as usual - hyped things up in the house to a ridiculous degree, and then take relish in upsetting people outside the house.

All good points. Add to that the quick and ambiguous edits given by BB, as well as the fact that people see what they want to see, and you have a perfect opportunity for people to exercise their imaginations and project their feelings of hate.

It wasn't referencing the butt-grabbing, my post came before that. It was in reference to Tully giving Jade several hugs and also stating her "love" for her friend. It's not the same as her affection towards Drew, but it is being more affectionate than typical. In my opinion.
And it's the same friend that stupidly trusted her not to blab her secret to Drew and it took her 10 seconds to go and tell not only Drew but Tim as well? Oh boy. That's the kind of friend I would kill to have right there.

Or maybe just the kind of friend I would like to kill. Full stop.

Don't worry Hope4rain, these kids have been fighting an uphill battle for a long time in their efforts to try and find some redeeming quality in Sulky/slutty/no self respect or give a Fuck about others.... and all she delivers them is more crap!!! It's inevitable the pressure would eventually send them over the edge

If I'd included a tongue-poking smilie, you would have seen it for the nonchalant ribbing with which it was actually intended. I didn't realize people here were so wound up they'd crack at the slightest sign of receiving a comment 1/10th of the kind they are dishing out to people who aren't here to defend themselves.

:p

and possibly unsanitary! EEK!

The TTs, they are persistent little buggers!~
Like minds as all, you are correct!~
I guess their next fashion statement will be horse like clopping in straight jackets... oh yeah, while the wave away the farts!~ classico~

Oh yeah. They are definitely just friends. Today alone I stood with my hand planted in at least three of my friends ass cracks. Doesn't everyone? :rolleyes:

Haha!! So it's you who's running one of the Mikkayla fanpages on Twitter! Love it.

And it's the same friend that stupidly trusted her not to blab her secret to Drew and it took her 10 seconds to go and tell not only Drew but Tim as well? Oh boy. That's the kind of friend I would kill to have right there.

Or maybe just the kind of friend I would like to kill. Full stop.

Again, something which happened after I started to post. Your perchance for killing people is your own business but doesn't disprove my previous point.

mikkayla was just protecting herself....putting up ben won't make her enemy number one in the house and taking heidi was probably to get her away from the other arseholes and put her on the spot....good on her.

i don't blame jade for critiquing tully who has non stop bagged jade out of pure jealousy from the start...and how the fuck is tully a model anyway....model of what exactly?

tully being a snot faced pig because mikkayla won and "you could have thanked me for knocking your ball closer".....what? did you do it on purpose??? ...what a bitch...yes i said it....that bitch is a bitch..... i hate people who think they are cool but are so desperately trying to be cool that they are less cool than ben. Ugly is not cool.

If I'd included a tongue-poking smilie, you would have seen it for the nonchalant ribbing with which it was actually intended. I didn't realize people here were so wound up they'd crack at the slightest sign of receiving a comment 1/10th of the kind they are dishing out to people who aren't here to defend themselves.

Serious REALITY CHECK!!! They are HOUSEMATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are not patients in mental intuitions that we lowjacked into the security cameras on the fifth floor.

Haha!! So it's you who's running one of the Mikkayla fanpages on Twitter! Love it.
No not me, murf. I don't Twitter, Tweet, Chirp, Squeal or any of those things. :D I do Snort on occasion.

sounds like a reaction tully would have....not attractive huh

mikkayla was just protecting herself....putting up ben won't make her enemy number one in the house and taking heidi was probably to get her away from the other arseholes and put her on the spot....good on her.

i don't blame jade for critiquing tully who has non stop bagged jade out of pure jealousy from the start...and how the fuck is tully a model anyway....model of what exactly?

tully being a snot faced pig because mikkayla won and "you could have thanked me for knocking your ball closer".....what? did you do it on purpose??? ...what a bitch...yes i said it....that bitch is a bitch..... i hate people who think they are cool but are so desperately trying to be cool that they are less cool than ben. Ugly is not cool.
Oooooooo Jo-bot getting all fiery!! I have to add you to my ever growing girl crush list!!

AGREED!!!! She is no FOOT MODEL for certain and needs to see a podiatrist as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for respecting other posters. It appears that you have chosen to personally insult me, which hey, I can take.
I guess you are exhausted you poor dear from defending a cheating hasbian who has disgraced her GF on Australian national tv in such a lecherous fashion .
That is a tough tough job and well, dear, Frankly, I don't give a damn~

[MENTION=25431]Hope4Rain[/MENTION], it's easier to get personal than it is to defend their favourites. It is a tough job after all ;)

Back