Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

10pm in Sydney? why even bother putting it on. thats axed show time slots.

and 10pm is an estimate who knows when the fucking footy will finish?

tumblr_m2iz42jMe81r317bvo1_500.gif

Spoilers.

Sounds like a hoot.

Tonight on Big Brother, Sam steps off the throne as Head of House (HOH) and hands it over to Cat.

Big Brother announces to the Housematestonight’s party is a “Party of Illusions”. All the Housemates are getting on famously, and then it all goes wrong for Lisa and David who have a row of epic proportions but agree to resolve their issues.

As the new HOH, Cat is permitted to talk tactics and nominations with Lisa and Travis. She strategically takes them into the Treehouse to start discussions about forming an alliance.

Lisa’s treat ‘em mean, keep ‘em keen attitude towards Leo seems to be working. It looks like barriers are being broken and a something could be brewing between them.

Then much to the dismay of the Housemates, Cat chooses to take Lawson into the Sanctuary even though he has a girlfriend on the outside and Cat insisted she didn’t want to be a homewrecker! Tune in to Big Brother tonight after the NRL Grand Final on Channel Nine.

Ooh to Tim's spoiler. But I think the David /Lisa fight and how they choose to portray it will determine who goes tomorrow night.

Reactions: jjg
Was trying to work out why Cat got HOH so ventured to her Facebook page. Saw this posted - see point 65:

10516642_696495430437558_7832529658002840135_n.jpg

"Live Feeds, which aren't accessible online this series, have been removed because alternative content is now available, tells BB executive producer Karen Dewy. "Resources have been enhance for the 9jumpin Big Brother website" she explains"

What resources??? I can't see any "enhancement" on the OS!

Alternative content and resources..?

What a load of old SHIT!

Would it be better to have state specific threads so that it's not all over the place during the episode?

Spoilers.

Sounds like a hoot.

Tonight on Big Brother, Sam steps off the throne as Head of House (HOH) and hands it over to Cat.

Big Brother announces to the Housematestonight’s party is a “Party of Illusions”. All the Housemates are getting on famously, and then it all goes wrong for Lisa and David who have a row of epic proportions but agree to resolve their issues.

As the new HOH, Cat is permitted to talk tactics and nominations with Lisa and Travis. She strategically takes them into the Treehouse to start discussions about forming an alliance.

Lisa’s treat ‘em mean, keep ‘em keen attitude towards Leo seems to be working. It looks like barriers are being broken and a something could be brewing between them.

Then much to the dismay of the Housemates, Cat chooses to take Lawson into the Sanctuary even though he has a girlfriend on the outside and Cat insisted she didn’t want to be a homewrecker! Tune in to Big Brother tonight after the NRL Grand Final on Channel Nine.

giphy.gif

Cat is out of her damn mind.
Seriously cringeworthy. I hated this shit last year and now it's bloody happening again with two couples just to further stick the knife in.

Time to open the Crown and ginger and hopefully numb myself to this mess by the time 11pm rolls around and it's finally on in VIC

Not reading the spoiler tonight. I am liking the anticipation.
Ditto... For the time being. It's killing me... The spoilers are hunting me down and trying to force me into touching that button inappropriately for a quick moment of pleasure.

... My heart remains pure to the patience that I'm enduring...

NRL Grand Final on 2 tv's here... Strangely, no one wants to switch channels to watch BB!!!:rolleyes:

I'm counting on this thread to keep me updated!! :astro:

Edit... What time is in on in QLD? After this game?

Back