Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

I won't wait up. My nephew woke me up at some unreasonable ungodly hour this morning and then tired me out at the park. I'm on the count down to bed...

Is the eviction Monday?

You should have seen them swimming at Coogee in the 6 o'clock news!

And rightly so, they have standards down there, or so I'm told.
Phoar... Swimming you say lol.

Standards? SpecialED and his brother play/played AFL.. What ARE these standards you speak of??? Haha.

I thought Cat would have taken Skye or Sandra into the Sanctuary with her. But Lawson? After what happened last week?

But they are in love. And will live happily ever after. And have lots of babies.

I thought Cat would have taken Skye or Sandra into the Sanctuary with her. But Lawson? After what happened last week?
The woman is beyond idiotic. Honestly reading that has kind of put me in a foul mood at the moment. I don't care for her or Lawson so if this messes up their popularity oh well, but to think that there's this year's Tahlia sitting at home watching this crap just fires me up. A group of the HMs seem to be ultra aware and concerned this season about how they're being perceived on the outside and the fact she goes ahead and still does this just makes me write her off completely. Even beyond the whole Clawson thing, I just can't tolerate stupidity. I hope they just root and get it over with so it sends both of their asses home and we don't have to see this crap any more.

Go the Bunnies!

giphy.gif

The woman is beyond idiotic. Honestly reading that has kind of put me in a foul mood at the moment. I don't care for her or Lawson so if this messes up their popularity oh well, but to think that there's this year's Tahlia sitting at home watching this crap just fires me up. A group of the HMs seem to be ultra aware and concerned this season about how they're being perceived on the outside and the fact she goes ahead and still does this just makes me write her off completely. Even beyond the whole Clawson thing, I just can't tolerate stupidity. I hope they just root and get it over with so it sends both of their asses home and we don't have to see this crap any more.

Stupid move on Cat's part. I'm not sure if it would screw up Lawson's popularity considering Drew came fourth last year. I'm not sure how it will affect Cat's popularity. Cat is especially aware of how she might be percieved on the outside, so making moves like this is very puzzling. Lawson is also a massive gameplayer so I will be interested to see how he plays this situation.

Back